Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching, and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses, and corporate and governmental organizations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom, and Lagos, Nigeria.
State Manager at Proten International Job Summary
JOB TITLE: State Manager at Proten International
JOB LOCATION: Akure, Ondo
JOB TYPE: Full time
State Manager at Proten International Job Details
- Oversee the activities of the team to hit sales quotas, coordinate sales assistants to ensure they prospect and onboard businesses.
- Onboarding and managing key merchants in the identified sectors in their locality
- Hit sales quotas, coordinate sales assistants to ensure they prospect and onboard businesses
- Design and ensure implementation of scalable sales strategy for the team member
- Follow up with sales assistant to ensure active and inactive business partners are visited and if need be mobilize retrieval of POS from inactive business partners
- Recruit, onboard and train sales assistants and continuously improve sales processes
- Ensure sales assistant are meet up target
- Actively collate report from sales assistant and give same to the superior.
- B.Sc or HND in any Business related field
- 3 years of proven work experience in a strategic role, Regional Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager or its equivalent in banking, fintech, FMCG, etc
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales or marketing in any field
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Must have good connections. HNI’s are strongly desired for this role.
Application Closing Date
31st March 2022.
|Job Category||Business Management Jobs|