Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
Stock Controller Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Stock Controller
Job Reference: SC202230
JOB LOCATION: Lekki, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Stock Controller Officer Job Details
- Stock Controller will be responsible for ensuring accurate and efficient management of stocks in all the branches in Lagos; with correct stock entries which are updated in a timely manner.
- The incumbent will work closely with the National Warehousing Manager, to ensure that stock control procedures are in place and adhered to in order to safeguard company inventory, minimize the risks associated with inventory loss and optimize stocks in trade.
Role & Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain accurate procedures for all inventory control processes and functions,
- Consolidate all Branches daily distribution reports and send one report to the management
- Ensure Transfers between Warehouses are being executed with correct items and quantities
- Monitor quantities executed from Receiving containers
- Send daily Pending invoices/ LPOs report
- Ensure returns are being executed within an agreed time frame, with accurate reasons
- Accountable for the implementation of audit recommendations on inventory management processes and systems,
- Ensure all stock movements are tracked daily end to end via requisite systems (Inventory Module, Navision) and variances therewith reconciled and reported.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the inventory management system,
- Analyze inventory data to ensure uninterrupted availability of stock and optimize stocks in trade.
- Produce weekly reports to ensure critical areas of the inventory management system are controlled and any discrepancies addressed and resolved,
- Assist in implementing inventory policies and procedures.
- Conduct inventory stock takes and inventory accuracy checks in the respective branches.
- Conduct stock reconciliations of physical counts and highlight variances to the relevant stakeholders,
- Participate in scheduled and annual stock counts, preparation of stock position reports, and sign-off records submission for further actions,
- A Degree in Accounting or Business Management, Supply Chain Management or a related field is required,
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in the FMCG space,
- Sound commercial and financial modeling capability.
- Understanding of Warehouse processes and procedures
- Specific experience in stock accounting and management,
- Good understanding of stock-related operational and control requirements,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Lekki, Lagos
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding expectations and able to demonstrate complete discretion and confidentiality.
- Business-driven, people-focused with exceptional influencing skills,
21st May 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and CV along with Passport Photographs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.