Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve center of Nigeria. The telco ranks among the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, and enterprise services.
Strategy & PMO Executive Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Strategy & PMO Executive
JOB LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria
JOB TYPE: full time
Strategy & PMO Executive Job Details
- Provide administrative, strategic assistance, and financial analysis support to the Executive in all business-related matters – including preparation for various reviews, external speaking assignments, etc.
- Plan, coordinate & minute the strategic reviews and meetings and update the Executive on the status of various initiatives to ensure that deployments & implementations take place as per the plan.
- Work with the Executive Council Members to proactively prepare for the reviews
- Lead identified strategic projects as a program manager (design, project manage,ment and follow up)
- Engage with external bodies and knowledge forums across Nigeria – Identify suitable external forums for representation by Airtel to build and strengthen the Airtel brand in Nigeria
Strategy & Financial Planning:
- Provide input as required and implement the strategy on specific projects and initiatives. May also be required to perform a supportive role in different phases of the strategy development.
- Assist in the creation of strategies and financial plans in close coordination with Nigeria Executive Council Members
- Support the decision-making abilities of the Executive by conducting a detailed analysis of key strategic issues.
- Organize briefing materials and logistics for workshops or presentations
- Prepare and run the agenda and content for strategic business meetings, conferences, and forums.
- General office support includes minute taking, monthly reporting, preparing presentation materials, dealing with telephone inquiries, filing, and general correspondence.
- Develop and maintain records and information systems in accordance with office policy and procedures.
- Prioritizing all incoming mail and ensuring necessary actions are taken
- Assist in organizing and maintaining systems for the storage and
- retrieval of information.
- Provide an effective interface between the Executive’s guests and other members of the company.
- Respond to internal and external inquiries and as far as is possible process these through to their resolution.
- Manage staff and resources allocated to the job in accordance with the authority’s policies and code of ethics and standards.
- Effective time and diary management for the executive.
- Handle other administrative functions of the Group.
- Plan, coordinate & minute the strategic reviews & meetings and update the Executive on the status of various initiatives to ensure implementations and deployments as per plan.
- Review and monitor various key programs to ensure consistency with defined objectives
Support / Networking with Internal / External Stakeholders:
- Act as Opco SPOC for Group initiatives
- Support the CEO’s engagement with external stakeholders – Regulators, Suppliers, Partners including corporate gifting initiatives
- Coordinate with senior leadership in Nigeria and Nairobi for key data and information exchange and report preparation
Skills & Knowledge
- A Degree in a Quantitative Degree, Economics, Accounting or the Social Sciences.
- An MBA or Masters’ Degree from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 12 years of work experience, preferably 5 years in telecoms, business planning or financial services
- Financially savvy
- High energy person with the ability to organize, manage and deliver key strategic initiatives
- Strong communication skills – Both written and verbal
- Project & Program management skills
- Ability to work seamlessly across businesses and hierarchy levels
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and networking skills
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Business Management Jobs|