OutsideIn HR is an innovative organization focused on developing people with a vision to revolutionize HR in Nigeria and impact Africa. Our mission is to achieve transformation from the outside in.
Team Assistant, Investment Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Team Assistant, Investment
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Team Assistant, Investment Job Details
- Provide administrative and operational support to all staff members in the Investment Division.
- A good First Degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in an administrative position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in supporting multiple individuals across a team is extremely important.
Requisite Competencies and Attributes:
- Proficient knowledge and use of MS Office tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to interact tactfully with staff members at all levels.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and trust.
- Superior administrative competencies.
- Demonstrable team spirit and strong desire to actively contribute to a team’s objectives
- Strong people skills and a high degree of confidence
- Effective time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize assignments and work under pressure.
- Smart appearance, self-confidence, and professionalism.
22nd April 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Personal Assistant Jobs|