Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that take intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with, and the customers they serve.
Technical Engineer Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Technical Engineer
Req ID: 6067
JOB LOCATION: Victoria Island, Lagos
Work Location Type: Fully Onsite
Categories: Technical Support
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Technical Engineer Job Details
Revolutionize Tech Support with the Biggest Names in Tech
- Tek Experts is a different kind of tech support company. We’re moving away from just fixing breaks to providing agile, relationship-based support for the largest, most innovative enterprises. That’s why we’re looking for people who love technology and want to gain experience to grow as IT professionals.
- We celebrate diversity in every way, and it’s the reason we’ve grown so fast. Come join our global team of creative problem solvers.
- We’re seeking a technically proficient Technical Support Engineer to provide world-class technical support to our commercial and enterprise clients, with a focus on cloud infrastructure.
- You’ll be part of an experienced and highly collaborative technical team that supports multiple products including networking, virtualization, app development, authentication, backup, and recovery.
- Working with the team, you’ll solve intermediate and complex technical problems for medium and large companies.
This role will:
- Communicate with end users/system administrators/solution integrators via phone, email, and/or chat to identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot their needs, as well as set expectations and deliver guidance on resolving the issue
- Apply technical knowledge relevant to the solution using technical documentation and guidance from team members, technical leads, and subject matter experts to research and identify appropriate remediation steps.
- Escalate complex or atypical cases to higher-level technical support as needed
- Provide technical guidance across teams by identifying areas requiring expertise on different modules of a solution to resolve cases.
- Maintain documentation for all cases including queries, process steps, and resolutions consistent with customer commitments, prescribed protocols, and processes.
In This Role:
- Proven work experience within the Information Technology space or technical proficiency is required.
- Passion for solving complex technical issues.
- A customer-centered individual who takes initiative and exceeds expectations.
- Professional fluency in English is essential, both written and spoken.
What We Offer You
- Personal and professional growth in a global company
- A diverse global team of supportive and passionate colleagues
- Globally competitive Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) package
- Subsidized transportation package (bus service)
- 13th-month pay.
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|