Parkway is a leading financial technology provider creating modern banking experiences, proudly developed by Africans and delivered through Africa’s leading banks to businesses and individuals across the continent. Parkway provides simple, intuitive, end-to-end corporate, retail, and transaction banking solutions.
Technical Writer Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Technical Writer
JOB LOCATION: Yaba, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Technical Writer Job Details
- Prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical documents, including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation.
- Create exceptional documentation in the form of user guides, integration guides, API developer guides, in-platform instructions, installation/configuration instructions, and system operations
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality.
- Test both the product and its documentation for accuracy and consistency.
- Create client resources and educational materials, including videos, demos, tutorials, training materials, guided tours, general & technical overviews, and FAQs.
- Write, format, edit, review, and proof procedural and technical information for technical and non-technical users.
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet product release dates and client deliverables.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Development, Engineering, Quality Analysis, Product Management, Product Marketing and Customer Enablement.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technical field such as Computer Science or a focus on English, Writing, or Communications.
- Proven years of experience required in an IT development environment.
- Strong communications skills, including written, verbal and presentation.
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics to non-technical stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Experiencing with coding languages,
- Experience using API documentation.
- Experience with documentation publishing software.
- Prior experience working within IT Development, SaaS, or web-based technology environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Technical Writer” as the subject of the email.