Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad.
Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles.
The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries, and consumers in Nigeria.
Trade Finance Officer Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Trade Finance Officer
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Trade Finance Officer Job Details
- We are looking for a Trade Finance Officer that will support the Treasury department to ensure they follow up on Import and Export transactions involving Raw Materials, Equipment, Plant, Machinery, Spare Parts and Wheat Offals.
- To succeed in this role, you must be able to ensure error free documentation, its process and maintain cordial working relations with External Customers – (Banks/Scanning Agents).
- Organize and deliver exchange control documents for FMN Group Companies to Banks.
- Process Form M for all imports for FMN Group Companies.
- Ensure preparation of reports for outstanding PFIs yet to be processed and follow up with relevant stakeholders and other reports.
- Ensure all Group customs assessment notices from clearing department and customs duties payment are processed timely.
- Ensure all export documents (NXP Forms, Proforma Invoice, Sales Invoice etc) for export are processed in due time.
- Monitor expected proceeds, reconciliation of group wide exports and processing certification from CBN.
- Update all trade data base, line management, banking relations and other trade operations.
- Ensure the control of use and re-ordering Stationeries, Files etc.
- A Degree in Accounting, Finance, International Trade or any other related course from a reputable university.
- 2- 5 years cognate experience.
The Person must:
- Be a good team player.
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal & reporting skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Time management skills.
Application Closing Date