VerifyMe is building the Nigerian trust infrastructure by offering digital identity and verification services to a wide range of industries and the retail market. Licensed by the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), our verification services are available by API or via our full-service Managed Verification Platform.
Our customers can leverage our services to enable contactless customer onboarding, confirm National Identification Number (NIN), Bank Verification Number (BVN), and Driver’s License (FRSC), and secure e-commerce transactions using our AI-powered facial recognition and liveness detection technology. All our verifications are compliant with Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Tier III and Anti-Money Laundering (AML), we give decision-makers the tools to assess suitability for financial services and employment.
UI / UX Frontend Engineer Job Summary
JOB TITLE: UI / UX Frontend Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Yaba, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Direct Reports: Engineering Manager
Grade Level: Senior
UI / UX Frontend Engineer Job Details
- We are looking for an experienced UI/UX with Frontend engineering skills to join our technology team. We are a small and nimble team, working on multiple verification and security products.
- As part of the Software Engineering team, you will build software solutions across a multitude of domains, ensuring that each project is done with scalability, maintainability, performance, security and operational excellence in mind.
- You will report to a Software Engineer Manager who is on a mission to deliver high-value projects built to the best of our ability.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers – Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Responsible for architecting and defining the Front-end framework to solve complex designs and interactions that reflect the creative and art direction provided
- Responsible for creation of all coded Front-end deliverables
- Participates in developing supporting proposal materials for projects Participates in scoping and planning work.
- Candidates must have at least 3 years of experience in the Fintech or IT industry.
- At least 3+ years of experience hand-coding HTML(5), CSS(3) and other UI technologies
- Expertise in CSS3 and CSS preprocessors (e.g., Sass, LESS)
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe. cc and InVision).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Experience with the frontend framework (e.g ReactJS, AngularJS, Vuels e.t.c)
- Expertise in developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, DOM implementations, etc.
- Experience developing accessible websites (Section 508, W3C WAI Guidelines, etc.)
- Experiences Optimizing for Search Engines
- Demonstrated ability to accurately estimate and scope development work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|