Reliance Health (www.reliancehmo.com) is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets. We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator, an Job Summary
Vice President – People Operations Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Vice President – People Operations
Reference NO: 2R94FTOL3Y
JOB LOCATION: Lagos(Remote)
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Vice President – People Operations Job details
- We are looking to create a place where high performers want to come to thrive. We believe that high-performing people who are happy are the secret sauce to building a world-class organization.
- We are looking for the right VP – People Operations to identify, attract, recruit, upskill and retain the best profiles in our company, empowering them to address the challenges of a fast-growing company and become ambitious leaders.
- Position the company both locally and internationally as a great place to work
- Setting up clear, structured and objective marketing, interviewing and assessment processes
- Develop and execute onboarding strategies to ensure new hires are able to hit the ground running from day one
- Develop and execute objective and data-backed performance management methods toward supporting, tracking and advancing top performers
- Develop and execute effective workplace training and mentorship programmes towards providing employees the requisite skills and tools they need to excel
- Develop and execute strategies to ensure the continued psychological and physical wellbeing of employees towards creating a great place for them to work
- Provide guidance in developing the company’s organizational structure towards achieving business goals
- Build and manage a high performing team towards achieving the goals above
- You have at least 8 years experience within HRBP or Organizational Development.
- Proven experience in a people operations leadership role managing a direct team of at least 3 people.
- Strong data driven decision making skills and result-oriented mindset to achieve ambitious goals.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with implementing modern organizational psychology principles in the workplace
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- You possess strong strategic thinking and problem-solving aptitude.
- You are an Innovative thinker, ready to challenge status quo and can think outside of the box.
What’s on Offer?
- Exciting opportunity to design the people function of a high-growth startup!
- Enjoy attractive salary and benefits while working in a collaborative and friendly team.
- Be a part of the digital transformation the people function in a health tech startup.
|Job Category||Remote/Work at Home Jobs|