VerifyMe is building the Nigerian trust infrastructure by offering digital identity and verification services to a wide range of industries and the retail market. Licensed by the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), our verification services are available by API or via our full-service Managed Verification Platform.
Our customers can leverage our services to enable contactless customer onboarding, confirm National Identification Number (NIN), Bank Verification Number (BVN), and Driver’s License (FRSC), and secure e-commerce transactions using our AI-powered facial recognition and liveness detection technology. All our verifications are compliant with Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Tier III and Anti-Money Laundering (AML), we give decision-makers the tools to assess suitability for financial services and employment.
VS Quality Assurance Support Staff Job Summary
JOB TITLE: VS Quality Assurance Support Staff
JOB LOCATION: Yaba, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Grade Level: Contract
Contract Duration: 3 months
Department: Verification Services
Direct Reports: Team Lead, Verification services
VS Quality Assurance Support Staff Job Details
- This is contract position as a quality assurance personnel attached to the verification service department
- A VS Quality Assurance staff is responsible for reviewing, analysing all verification reports to ensure 100% compliance to the agreed standard of reports.
- You are responsible for managing verification request approval for all customers, you are to monitor the quality of the agent’s verification report and timelines to reduce late verification.
- An Ideal candidate is thorough and observant, He/she can spot a falsifier casily.
- He/she must be able to report or flag any discrepancy in an agents report and ensures TAT timeline is adhere to for customers’ overall satisfaction
- Approve address within 2 hours of submission
- Thoroughly look through all reports to clean up agent comments
- Edit all comments to meet up Verify Me standard.
- Call customers for 2 step verification
- Ensure all falsifiers are identified and reported
- Escalate any suspicious agent activities observed via reports
- Approve 40 or more addresses within an hour
- Collaborate with client coordinators to reject any sub-standard address report
- Create a trusting relationship with the account manager assigned to the customer
- Proactively monitor the admin portal timer to approve addresses that is about to g late.
- Give late address priority
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Senior Manager, VS, and AM.
Requirements Skill Set
- Attention to details
- Quality Check
- Investigative skills
- Willingness to work late at night and on weekends
- They must be self-motivated
- Ability to proactively think ahead to bit time
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and under immense pressure.
- To perform efficiently in this role, the candidate must be willing to go above and beyond the responsibilities stated above to meet all operational goals.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Nysc Corpers are also welcome to apply.