JOB TITLE: Frontend Web Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Front end developer to join our IT team.
- You will be responsible for the client-side of our web applications
- If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
- As a Front-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
- Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our needs.
Responsibilities and duties
- Responsible for the development of a new highly-responsive, web-based user interface.
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team.
- Work with product team and graphic designers.
- Learn and understand user interactions.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
Our Ideal Candidate will Have
- Bachelor’s Degree
- +2 years experience
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Working knowledge of CMS framework, particularly WordPress
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of design and design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, and Illustrator is a plus.
- Be a good team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Frontend Web Engineer” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: July 3, 2022