KAAD Scholarships -Ph.D., Masters Program Scholarship in Germany 2022 – The Universities of Germany Scholarship are currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022.
The scholarship allows Masters, Ph.D. level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Germany Universities
- 0.1 Scholarship Benefits:
- 0.2 Eligible Nationalities:
- 0.3 Schoolarship Summary
- 0.4 KAAD Scholarships – Ph.D., Masters Program Scholarship Requirement
- 0.5 KAAD Scholarships – Ph.D., Masters Program Scholarship Deadline
- 1 How to Apply for KAAD Scholarships – Ph.D., Masters Program Scholarship
from a developing or emerging country in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, or Latin America and are currently living there
- Host Nationality: Germany
- Institution: Germany Universities
- Study Type: Ph.D., Masters
- Academic Session: 2022/23
KAAD Scholarships – Ph.D., Masters Program Scholarship Requirement
For the scholarship program 1 KAAD, you can apply if you;
Who Can Apply?
- If you come from a developing or emerging country in Africa, Asia, the Middle East or Latin America and are currently living there
- If you have a university degree and professional experience from your home country
- If you want to acquire a master’s degree or a PhD at a German university or do a post-doctoral research project (2-6 months for established university lecturers) at a German university
- If you are a Catholic Christian (or general belong to a Christian denomination). Candidates from other religions can apply if they are proposed by Catholic partners and can prove their commitment to interreligious dialogue
- If you possess German language skills before starting the studies (KAAD can provide a language course of max. 6 months in Germany).
KAAD Scholarships – Ph.D., Masters Program Scholarship Deadline
The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
How to Apply for KAAD Scholarships – Ph.D., Masters Program Scholarship
- Above-average performance in studies and research
- The orientation of your studies or research towards permanent reintegration in your home region (otherwise the scholarship is turned into a loan),
- Religious and social commitment (activities) and willingness to inter-religious dialogue.
KAAD is working with focus- and partner countries in your region. There are so-called Partner Committees in these countries and applications are channeled via them. Applications from other countries can be considered only in exceptional cases.
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below.
For more information visit the Scholarship website