KAIST Techno MBA Scholarships 2022 for International Students in South Korea is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
On this page is all you need to know to successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022/2023 program.
About KAIST Techno MBA Scholarships
KAIST College of Business selectively offers full or partial scholarships to outstanding international applicants. The scholarship is available for candidates with excellent academic or professional credentials. The scholarship amount and the number of recipients vary each year and the conditions of the scholarship are set by the KAIST Scholarship Committee after reviewing the merit of the applicant
- Host Nationality: Korea
- Institution: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022/2023
- Deadline: Not Specified.
Who can Apply KAIST Techno MBA Scholarships
This scholarship is open to all interested applicants and all international students can apply.
- A entrepreneurs program
- Open to International students
- At the Justice for Journalists Foundation
- Full tuition for 2 years
- Living stipend of 500,000 KRW/month (awarded to selected students)
Requirement for this Scholarship
- Applicants hold or expect to hold a bachelor’s degree before enrollment at KAIST.
- Must be international students.
- The students must submit scores of the following English proficiency test (EPT) score:
- TOEFL iBT 83
- IELTS 6.5
What is KAIST Acceptance Rate 2022
Although this South Korean university is known to be very generous in giving scholarships to international students the same cannot be said for Kaist admissions rate into the university.
It is said that the KAIST University acceptance is barely at 20%.
How To Apply for KAIST Techno MBA Scholarships
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.
Make sure to leave a comment below;