Kansas State University – William L. Richter International Scholarship 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now before the deadline.
About Kansas State University – William L. Richter International Scholarship 2022
Office of International Programs provides one $750 scholarship annually each Fall to an outstanding international student who has successfully completed at least one semester at K-State and who will be returning for the next school year. Selection will be made in the Spring of each year and funds are available for awarding to begin the following Fall. Please see the guidelines to verify eligibility.
- Host Nationality: USA
- Institution: Kansas State University
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022/2023
Requirements for Kansas State University
- Applicant must be an international student.
- Applicants must be graduate or undergraduate students properly enrolled at Kansas State University.
- Applicants must not have received this scholarship during the previous academic year.
- Applicants current I-20 or DS-2019 must be issued by K-State.
- Applicants must have been properly enrolled at K-State during the Fall 2022 semester or before.
- Applicants must be continuing as a student at K-State during the Fall 2022 semester. The scholarship funding will be awarded to cover Fall 2022 tuition/fees. Students graduating prior to Fall 2022, are not eligible to receive this scholarshi
Deadline for William L. Richter International Scholarship
The deadline for this scholarship is Not specified.
How to Apply for Kansas State University
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!