Karen McKellin International Leader -Tomorrow Award Scholarships portal is open for all interested and qualified candidates to take advantage of this opportunity before the deadline.
On this page is all you need to know to successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022 program.
About Karen McKellin Tomorrow Award Scholarships
The value of the International Leader of Tomorrow Award is proportional to financial need. Financial need is determined by totaling tuition, fees, and living costs, and subtracting the financial contribution applicant and his family can make each year. A standard needs assessment is based on the financial information provided by the applicant and their family
The award may be renewed for up to three additional years of undergraduate study or to degree completion – whichever comes first. Applicant should achieve satisfactory academic standing in faculty, continue to demonstrate financial need, and maintain the Canadian study permit (student visa)
- Host Nationality: Canada
- Institution: University of British Columbia
- Study Type: Full time(Undergraduate)
- Academic Session: 2022
Requirement Karen McKellin Tomorrow Award Scholarships
- XIIth: Applicants must have passed High School
- For Business courses: Mathematics (Standard XII Level)
- For Engineering courses: Math, Chemistry, and Physics (Standard XII Level)
- Applicant must be an international student who will be studying in Canada on a Canadian study permit
- Applicant must be entering UBC from a recognized secondary school, college, or other universities
- Applicant must be applying for your first undergraduate degree
- Applicant must demonstrate superior academic achievement (at least an A average or equivalent standard)
- Applicant must demonstrate a level of financial need that would otherwise prevent him/her from pursuing a UBC degree
- English Language Proficiency Proof:
- TOEFL: Overall score: 90, with Reading: 22, Listening: 22, Writing: 21, and Speaking: 21
- IELTS: 6.5 with no part less than 6.0
- PTE: Overall score: 65 with no part less than 60
- ELP may be waived if the applicant has attended four or more years at an eligible international secondary school that uses English as the language of instruction but operates in a country where the primary language is not English. These four years must be immediately prior to attending UBC. Applicant must achieve a minimum grade of 75% (Indian grading scale) on senior English subject.
How to Apply for Karen McKellin Tomorrow Award Scholarships
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Kindly please comment below!