Kuda Bank Transfer Code – This article is a complete guide on how to use the Kuda Bank USSD code to make transfers, pay bills, and do many other transactions.
Kuda Bank has introduced these ussd codes in order to make your banking with GTbank fast and less hassle. This service can help you transfer money to friends and family, and colleagues and pay for bank order services in Nigeria.
Transferring money has never been easier. Imagine sending your money to family and friends miles away at the click of a button
Here is a step-to-step way on how you can use the Kuda Bank USSD code to transfer or add money to your Kuda Bank account.
I will say that most banks have actually started working with Kuda bank making it possible for you to be able to transfer money from Kuda bank to Other banks using the right USSD Kuda bank codes.
- 1 How to Transfer Money From Kuda Bank to Other Banks
- 1.1 How to Transfer Money to My Kuda Account Using GTBank USSD Code
- 1.2 How to Transfer money to Kuda Bank account from First Bank with USSD Code
- 1.3 How To send money from Kuda Bank account with Kuda Bank USSD code
- 1.4 How much does Kuda charge for transfer?
- 1.5 Conclusion:
- 1.6 Disclaimer:
How to Transfer Money From Kuda Bank to Other Banks
This is a breakdown of how you can transfer money from Kuda bank to other banks using USSD Codes.;
Beware that before you can actually transfer money to any bank in Nigeria you must be using the phone number you use in registering that bank. you must also activate the bank’s USSD banking service.
Well, the reason is that you’ll use the bank USSD pin to authenticate your transaction but use the Kuda bank USSD code. you’ll only the Kuda bank App.
- Open the Kuda bank application. Before we move on to the next step, I believe you have already created your Kuda bank accounts. If you don’t have it yet, click here to find out how to create your Kuda bank accounts.
- When you get to your dashboard, look for the “payments” icon below the other icons at the bottom of the app. Click on it.
- Four options will appear in the next page. Select the “Send Money” option. You will automatically be redirected to another page.
- Now, choose the recipient’s bank from the banks in the list. Certainly, this can not be Kuda bank anymore. Enter the amount you want to send.
- Enter the recipient’s bank account number. Immediately after, the names of the bank accounts appear at the bottom. This will serve as a confirmation before sending.
- it happened? Let’s move on. Click the “Next” icon in the upper right corner of the screen. Moves you to another site.
- Here you get one last chance to check your transaction before it is approved. Once you confirm this, you will be asked to authorize the transaction using your 4-digit PIN as a fingerprint.
- Check Out Customer Care Number For All Network| MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9Mobile
- How To Subscribe To MTN Data Plan Update
- GTB Loan – How to Borrow Money From GTBank
- Access Bank Loan: How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
- How to Get Loans For Farmers In Nigeria 2022
- UBA Bank Loans – How to Borrow Money From UBA Bank
- Access Bank Mobile App Loan – How to get a loan through a mobile app
- Zenith Bank Transfer Code | How to Make a Transfer Using USSD Codes
How to Transfer Money to My Kuda Account Using GTBank USSD Code
Well, with the GTBank USSD code you can now send money from GTBank account to Kuda bank account offline.
- Dial *737*50*amount*416# GTB
- Then type in the Kuda bank account number and confirm the transfer with your *737#pin(i.e your GTB USSD pin)
How to Transfer money to Kuda Bank account from First Bank with USSD Code
1. Dial *894*amount*Kuda account number# from the phone number linked to the account.
2. Follow the prompts on your screen to complete your transfer.
How to Send Money to Kuda Bank account from Wema Bank With kuda bank USSD code
Dial *945*Kuda account number*amount# from the phone number linked to the account and follow the prompts on your screen or follow the steps below.
1. Dial *945# from the phone number linked to the account.
2. Type in 3 for Send Money.
3. Send 2 for Other Banks.
4 Type in your Kuda account number.
5. Send 9 for Next.
6. Send 1 for Kuda Microfinance Bank and complete your transfer.
How can I transfer from Kuda to UBA?
Dial *737*50*amount*416#.2.Type in the Kuda account number and confirm the transfer with your *737# PIN. Done.
How To send money from Kuda Bank account with Kuda Bank USSD code
Move money around, buy airtime and pay bills with the Payments button at the bottom of your Kuda dashboard.
Tap the Payments button.
Tap Send Money.
Fill in the details of the transfer.
Confirm the transfer.
If you have successfully opened your Kuda bank account, this should not be an issue. At the point of opening your Kuda bank account, you will be promoted to create a 4 digit PIN. I believe your question has been answered.
How To add money to your Kuda Bank via Bank Deposit follow these steps?
1. Open Kuda.
2. Tap Add Money on your dashboard.
3. Click Cash Deposit then tap the partner bank you prefer.
4. carefully Follow the instructions on your screen to deposit cash into your Kuda account at the partner bank’s branch.
How much does Kuda charge for transfer?
What fees does Kuda charge? Kuda Bank gives you 25 free transfers every month if you sign up with your Bank Verification Number (BVN). Extra transfers will cost you 10 naira each. Everything else is free – using your account, using your Kuda Card and withdrawing cash from Zenith, Access, and GTB ATMs.
Hope after reading this article, it was able to solve your issues?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.