LCBAS and Applied Sciences International Merit Awards in the USA Scholarships for International Student 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022.
About LCBAS and Applied Sciences International Merit Awards
The Lumpkin College of Business and Applied Sciences International Merit Award is open to newly admitted international students seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree majoring in the areas of business or applied sciences. Awards are competitive and designed to promote cultural exchange and diversity. Awards may be granted on the basis of one or both of the following: academic excellence and personal essay. The scholarship is a one-time award that pays $1500 toward tuition, fees, or other expenses for the Fall semester for minimum full-time enrollment in EIU courses. See below for details about eligibility and deadlines.
- Host Nationality: United States
- Institution: LCBAS and Applied Sciences International Merit
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022
Requirement For LCBAS and Applied Sciences International Merit
- Be admitted to EIU as full-time, degree-seeking student
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 (undergraduate), 3.0 (graduate), as converted to the EIU grading scale
- A new international student with full academic admission to Eastern Illinois University for the semester in which they are applying and a declared major in Business, Technology, or Family Consumer Sciences. For more information about the various majors and options within each School, please visit:
- Demonstrate proof of funding for tuition, living expenses and fees (see financial affidavit form at http://www.eiu.edu/interntl/)
- Submit a 500-1000 word essay on “Why I want to study at EIU?” Be sure to include your financial need for the merit award and your future goals.
- Complete the merit award application.
Deadline LCBAS and Applied Sciences International Merit Awards
This scholarship is going to close on 1, May 2022, so I strongly advise you to start applying now before the closing date.
How to Apply for LCBAS and Applied Sciences International Merit Awards
Qualified and Interested applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!