Leeds University Business School Scholarship 2022 – Leeds University Business School Scholarship applications are currently ongoing at Leeds University and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
About Leeds University Business School Scholarship
- Host Nationality: United Kingdom
- Institution: Leeds University
- Study Type: Full-time
- Study Type: PhD
- Academic Session: 2022/2023
- Course Type: Full-Time
Who Can Apply for Business School Scholarship at Leeds University 2022
This scholarship is open to all interested applicants.
Leeds University Business Scholarship Requirements.
- Candidates should ideally have a first-class or at least a good upper second-class undergraduate degree. In addition, they should also hold a British Master’s degree (or equivalent degree from an overseas university) or an equivalent professional qualification with a minimum average score of 60% (or equivalent), and in an appropriate academic discipline.
- The minimum English language entry requirement for research postgraduate research study in the Leeds University Business School is an IELTS of 7.0 overall with at least 6.0 in each component (reading, writing, listening and speaking) or equivalent. The test must be dated within two years of the start date of the course in order to be valid.
How to Apply for this Scholarship
Interested candidates can apply for this scholarship through the University Scholarship Portal.
Steps to Apply
Just one single step to successfully apply;
The application deadline is April 22nd, 2022.
Was this post helpful?
Leave a comment below and please share our article on your social media platforms.