Lund University Global Scholarship 2022 – Lund University global scholarship application portal is currently taking applications from interested persons for its 2022 Lund university global scholarship awards.
Do you wish to study in some of the best schools in Sweden? then Lund University is right for you.
Check out their University and if you fall under the category of people with little or no tuition and you cannot pay the Lund University tuition fees for international students, then you can also check out the Lund University Scholarships for international students page.
Make sure you follow all the tips we will be sharing and also read through the Lund University global scholarship requirements and also, how to apply for the Lund university global scholarships for international students.
There is a piece of very important information at the bottom of this article.
- 1 About Lund University Global Scholarship
- 2 What is the Lund University Acceptance Rate?
- 3 Lund University Global Scholarship Program Summary
- 4 Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships Requirements
- 5 Lund University Scholarship 2022 Application Link:
- 6 Global Scholarship at Lund University Deadline
About Lund University Global Scholarship
This scholarship at Lund University was birthed as a dire need to enable students to start their studies despite the financial hardship brought by the Covid-19 pandemic, Lund University dedicated extra funds to scholarships for the academic years of 2020 and 2021 and a total of approximately SEK 21 million (€2.1 million / US $2.5 million) and 20 million (€2 million / US $2.4 million) were awarded for these years respectively.
A selective, merit-based scholarship to recognize top academic students from outside the EU/EEA.
What is the Lund University Acceptance Rate?
The acceptance rate for Lund university is 34% in case you are wondering.
Lund University Global Scholarship Program Summary
- Host Country: Sweden
- Institution: Lund University
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s/Postgraduates
- Program Period: 12 or 21 months(course dependent)
Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships Requirements
Before applying for the scholarship, it is important you know the requirements for the Carnegie Mellon scholarship. This is so that you are successfully chosen for the award at Carnegie Mellon University.
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must meet all of the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of a country from outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland) and are required to pay a tuition fee
- You have made a complete application for Bachelor’s or Master’s level studies at Lund University in a regular application round for a minimum of one semester of study (30 ECTS). Note that priority is given to students who have ranked a programme at Lund University as the first choice in their application at universityadmissions.se.
If you are a current student already studying at Lund University, please refer to the information about scholarships for current students.
Lund University Scholarship 2022 Application Link:
Global Scholarship at Lund University Deadline
The Lund University scholarship will open during the first week of February and the deadline to apply is 15 February 2022. The application should be made through the link above. Please check back here during the first week of February!
To be able to apply and be considered for a Lund University Global Scholarship, you must first have applied to the programme(s) or free-standing course(s) you wish to study at Lund University. You do this through the online, national application website – www.universityadmissions.se
What is your take on this scholarship? Any suggestions?
Sharing is caring
Make sure to share this post via your social media handles and also to your friends and families.