Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program – Sciences Po for African Students 2022 – The Universities of France Scholarship are currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
- 1 About Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program – Sciences Po for African Students 2022
- 2 Requirements for Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
About Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program – Sciences Po for African Students 2022
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Sciences Po aims to support 126 talented African students through their studies and to offer the next generation of leaders a world-class social science education, so they can go on to become changemakers in their home countries.
- Host Nationality: France
- Institution: Selected Participating Institutions
- Study Type: Full Time
- Academic Session: 2022/23
Requirements for Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
who can Apply;
- The scholarships are awarded to students from sub-Saharan African countries with an outstanding academic record and strong leadership potential, but who face financial and other barriers to higher education.
Deadline for Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
Application deadlines for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarships for the year 2021-22 are:
- Apply for the Scholarship before January 25, 2022
- Apply for your master before January 30, 2022
- Summer School:
- Apply for the Scholarship before January 31, 2022
- Apply to the Sciences Po Summer School before February 28, 2022
How to Apply for Sciences Po for African Students
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below.