Mastercard Foundation 2022-Online Learning Scholarship portal is open for all interested and qualified candidates to take advantage of this opportunity before the deadline.
On this page is all you need to know to successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022 program.
About Mastercard Foundation
Why You Should Study at University of Edinburgh
- The university is renowned for its beautiful campus and its architecture is magnificent.
- Edinburgh University is a brilliant uni to study at. It’s well-placed in the center of an historic city and offers a broad range of excellent degrees.
- The university is one oldest prestigious universities in the world
- Host Nationality: United Kingdom
- Institution: University of Edinburgh
- Study Type: Full time(Postgraduate)
- Academic Session: 2022/2023
- Deadline: March 14, 2022
Requirement for this Scholarship
- You must be a graduate or be about to graduate as a Mastercard Foundation Scholar in a Mastercard Foundation partner institution.
- Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the University of Edinburgh for a relevant degree programme listed above. You will generally need to have achieved the equivalent of a UK Second Class (Upper) Bachelors (Hons) degree. You can find out more about postgraduate entry requirements for your country or be in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be a citizen of an African country (with the exception of Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco & Tunisia), whose personal circumstances would make accepting an online study offer from the University of Edinburgh difficult. Applications from Malawi, Ethiopia, Mauritius, Rwanda, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe are particularly welcome.
- You should demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within your community and former school/university.
- You must be able to present economic circumstances which show you lack financial means to pursue higher education in your home country or elsewhere
- Applicants should demonstrate an awareness of online degrees, and be able to show how they will approach the unique challenges and opportunities provided by online, part-time study.
- Applicants should not have completed a postgraduate degree previously and should not be enrolled at a separate university while on scholarship
How To Apply for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply
Please leave a comment below!