Masters Scholarship for International student 2022 – The University of Durham Scholarship Programme applications are currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
On this page is all you need to know to successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022 program.
About Masters Scholarship for International Student
Our comprehensive package of scholarships celebrates and rewards exceptional candidates applying to our Masters’s programs.
All Durham University Business School Masters program offer holders for October 2022 entry will be automatically considered for applicable scholarships; no separate scholarship application is necessary.
Scholarships will be applied as a discount against the full tuition fee for the program.
Why You Should Study in Durham University
- The university is of the highest distinction in research and scholarship and is committed to excellence in all aspects of education and transmission of knowledge.
- Durham University is one of the top best universities in the UK enriched with a lot of history and modern infrastructure.
|Study Type||full time|
Requirement for Masters Scholarship for International Student
Based on the eligibility criteria below, these scholarships will be awarded to Durham University Business School Masters program offer holders (excluding Business Analytics) who:
- have studied their undergraduate degree, or equivalent, at an overseas institution (non-UK based)
- have an impressive academic record
- have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Masters programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class
- can demonstrate involvement in volunteering and/or community support activity
- can demonstrate how they have provided a supportive, inclusive environment and/or built a culture of belonging, by actively inviting the contribution and participation of all people. Examples can include projects, group work, events etc.
- can tell us how, as a global citizen, they will create, share and use their knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below
Leave a comment below