MCW Global – Young Leaders Fellowship Program 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now before the deadline.
About Young Leaders Fellowship Program at MCW Global 2022
The Young Leaders Fellowship Program is a one-of-a-kind leadership opportunity open to all young people between 18 – 26 from all over the world who wish to address community projects in the areas of education, health, and economic security. The year-long program prepares young people to become leaders of change in their communities through leadership development, global citizenship, self-awareness, and vision planning.
- Host Nationality: New York
- Institution: MCW Global
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022
Requirements for Young Leaders Fellowship Program
Young Leaders Must:
- Demonstrate commitment to their community;
- Identify a project in their community in the area of education, health, or economic security;
- Be between the ages of 18-26 at the start of the program (July 1, 2022);
- Be fluent in written and spoken English;
- Complete the Community Needs Assessment over the summer, attending the one-month Virtual Learning program, and spending the following year aiming to execute their community project;
- Have access to email and internet to allow for consistent communication with the MCW Global Team and Young Leaders Program alumni-mentor for the duration of the year-long program;
- Adhere to Young Leaders Access Program graduation guidelines (to be provided upon acceptance to the program);
- Submit a completed application on or before deadline.
Deadline for MCW Global
The deadline for this scholarship is March 13, 2022.
How to Apply for MCW Global
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!