Mischon de Reya Scholarships for International Student 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Queen Mary University Scholarship 2022
About Mischon de Reya
Mishcon de Reya is a leading London law firm, located close to the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS). It was founded in 1937 and currently employs more than 1000 people with over 600 lawyers, offering a wide range of legal services to companies and individuals. It has offices in London and Singapore and an association with Karas LLP in Hong Kong. The founder of CCLS, Professor Sir Roy Goode, was a partner in the firm of Victor Mishcon, before joining the Queen Mary University of London.
- Host Nationality: United Kingdom
- Institution: Queen Mary University
- Study Type: Full time(bachelor, Master)
- Academic Session: 2022
Requirement for Mischon de Reya Scholarships
Applicants must meet all of the following eligibility criteria
- You must have a conditional or unconditional offer for the London LLM programme
- You must be a full-time student;
- You must have the strongest academic record;
- You can have either a UK or International fee status;
- You must have made and application for the London LLM programme by 06 April 2022;
- You must not be in receipt of funding from another source.
Deadline for Mischon de Reya Scholarships
This scholarship is going to close on 3, May 2022, so I strongly advise you to start applying now before the closing date.
How to Apply for Mischon de Reya Scholarships
Qualified and interested applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!