Mishcon de Reya Scholarship 2022 for International Students – Mishcon de Reya Scholarship portal is open for all interested and qualified candidates to take advantage of this opportunity.
About Mishcon de Reya Scholarship
- Host Nationality: UK
- Institution: Queen Mary University of London
- Study Type: Full time(Undergraduate)
- Scholarship Worth: Full Payment
- Academic Session: 2022/2023
Mishcon de Reya Scholarship Requirements 2022
It’s very important that you fulfill each of these requirements before you proceed with the application at QUM;
To be eligible for Mishcon De Reya Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London, all applicants must:
Applicants must meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
· You must have a conditional or unconditional offer for the London LLM programme
· You must be a full-time student;
· You must have the strongest academic record;
· You can have either the UK or International fee status;
· You must have made an application for the London LLM program by 06 April 2022;
· You must not be in receipt of funding from another source.
Incomplete, incorrect, or late scholarship applications will NOT be accepted and your application will automatically be withdrawn
Other Mishcon De Reya Scholarship Application Requirements;
As part of your application you must submit a personal statement as outlined in Section 4 on this form as a PDF or Word Document to email@example.com Your application will not be processed unless you do this quoting the following:
-your programme application number
-The name of the scholarship
You must have emailed this by the application deadline. The receipt of your email will be acknowledged within five working days.
How To Apply for Queen Mary University scholarships
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below;
This scholarship deadline is 14 June 2022.
Was this post helpful?
Don’t forget to leave a comment below;