MTN Foundation Scholarship 2021 Application Portal – MTN Scholarships For Nigerian Students 2021 Application Portal is Currently Open.
Here is another opportunity for every second-year Nigerian student, who is looking for a scholarship in order to help finance their schooling period in the university.
On this page is the complete and updated information, about the MTN foundation scholarship 2021, and if you think you have what it takes then please make sure you go through all we have said here.
- 1 About MTN Foundation Scholarship
- 2 What MTN Foundation Scholarship Requirements do i need before I can apply for MTN Scholarship?
- 3 Do You Want to Stay Updated On MTN Scholarship Shortlist?
- 4 List of Courses Eligible for MTN Scholarship 2019?
- 5 What Level is Eligible for the MTN Foundation Scholarship 2021 Application?
- 6 Host Nationality
- 7 Countries Eligible For MTN Foundation Scholarship
- 8 How Much is the MTN Foundation Scholarship?
- 9 How Many Persons Will be Shortlisted for MTN Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship?
- 10 What is MTN Foundation Scholarship Requirement?
- 11 How to Apply for MTN Scholarship
- 12 Want Latest Updates Like This?
- 13 Disclaimer:
About MTN Foundation Scholarship
The MTN Foundation Scholarship was established to help full-time university or tertiary institutions undergraduate students, who are brilliant and exception in their studies get financial assistance to further pay their school fees and fend for their academic needs.
The MTN scholarship board has said that this MTN Nigeria undergraduate scholarship is meant for Nigeria undergraduate students who are in their second year in the university.
We encourage you to carefully go through all that we have written in the article, so you don’t have to ask yourself the MTN foundation frequently asked questions like;
- Is the MTN foundation scholarship application form out?
- When is the closing date for the MTN Foundation scholarship 2021?
- What are the MTN foundation scholarship requirements/criteria?
- How do I apply for the MTN Foundation scholarship?
- What is MTN foundation all about?
- How much is MTN foundation?
- MTN foundation scholarship 2021 website
What MTN Foundation Scholarship Requirements do i need before I can apply for MTN Scholarship?
If you must apply for this MTN Scholarship Award, your answers to the following questions below must be a YES!
- Candidates must be Nigerian to apply
- Are you a Full-Time 200 level/2nd-year undergraduate Student in any Nigerian Institutions? YES
- Is your Cumulative Grade Point Average (C.G.P.A) score of 3.5 or its identical (2:1)? YES
- Are you a polytechnic student? YES. Hope you have at least a Grade Point Average (G.P.A) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) program and you have also gotten admission into the Higher National Diploma program (HND)? YES
- Are you a direct entry-level student? YES. And you have a minimum Grade Point Average (G.P.A) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND program and also have you gotten admission into 200 level/2nd years in a University? YES.
- Army short service recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- NFIU Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Navy DSSC Recruitment
- NALDA Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
Do You Want to Stay Updated On MTN Scholarship Shortlist?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
List of Courses Eligible for MTN Scholarship 2019?
The bottom line is that; Many Courses of study in Nigeria Universities are eligible for this MTN Scholarships in Nigeria 2019.
However, here’s the list of courses that are eligible for this MTN Foundation Scholarship 2019.
- Agric. Extension and Rural Development.
- Agricultural Science.
- Animal Breeding and Genetics.
- Animal Nutrition.
- Animal Production and Health.
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management.
- Applied Physics.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer and Electronics.
- Computer and Information Science.
- Computer Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Computer and Mathematics
- Electronics and Computer Technology
- Electronics Engineering.
- Engineering Physics.
- Industrial Mathematics.
- Industrial Physics.
- Information Technology.
- Mechanical Engineering,.
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering.
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering.
- Physics Electronics.
- Physics/ Computational Modeling.
- Pure/ Applied Physics.
- Computer Science
- System Engineering.
What Level is Eligible for the MTN Foundation Scholarship 2021 Application?
According to the MTN scholarship foundation board, the MTN Nigeria scholarship is only for exceptional students who are in their 2nd year in the university.
The MTN foundation scholarship is to be taken in Nigeria by interested and eligible students who are in their 2nd year in the university and who also show exceptional qualities.
Countries Eligible For MTN Foundation Scholarship
The only country eligible for this MTN scholarship fund in Nigeria. All undergraduate students who are not from Nigeria can also check other scholarship opportunities for international students.
How Much is the MTN Foundation Scholarship?
The MTN foundation scholarship is worth 200,000 Naira. This MTN scholarship amount covers tuition fees, books, and other academic items/allowances.
Please Note: Candidates are expected to maintain a CGPA of 3.5, so as to continue eligibility for collection of their MTN foundation allowance.
How Many Persons Will be Shortlisted for MTN Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship?
The MTN scholarship scheme shortlist will be out soon and according to the MTN scholarship news, about 500 eligible applicants will be shortlisted for this MTN scholarship scheme.
What is MTN Foundation Scholarship Requirement?
MTN Scholarship Applicants’ details will be verified and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an assessment test. They will be required to come with 2 recent passport photographs as well as the original and photocopy of the following documents:
- The valid Student ID card
- Any other means of identification (National ID card, International passport or Driver’s license)
- Admission letter from JAMB and institution of study
- Admission letter for the HND programs (For Polytechnic students only)
How to Apply for MTN Scholarship
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should log in to mtn foundation website: Click here to apply. This year the official MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme Official Website is https://foundation.mtnonline.com/scholarship/stss
Want Latest Updates Like This?
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter below.
Hope this article was helpful?
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
Careersafrik will not ask money for any recruitment exercise but what we are committed to doing is give you all the latest recruitment updates as it reaches us