National Teachers Institute Admission Form 2022/2023 Academic Session – Register into the National Teachers Institute(NTI) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
On this page is the complete registration guide for admission into the National Institute for Teachers 2022/2023.
Make sure you go through every detail here so that you do not miss out on any important information that we provide.
Join Over 15,000+ Subscribers On NTI Admissions Latest Updates?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
Applicants applying for the National Teachers Institute recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply the National Teachers’ Institute (NTI) Admission Form
Copy this link below into your browser to apply https://my.nti.edu.ng/applicants/apply
Want Latest Updates Like This?
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter below.
Hope this article was helpful?
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.