NCS Recruitment 2020 – Nigerian Customs Service available vacancies in Nigeria are currently open and you don’t want to miss it. If you want to be among the NCS shortlisted candidates for this recruitment then makes sure you take this post seriously;
We understand how competitive the labour marker can get and that’s why staying informed is very important.
On this page we will show you how to register for Customs Service recruitment vacancies online.
Must Read: NCS past questions and answers
Just know that employment into Nigerian Customs department or offices is strictly based on credibility and if you fit the profile and also have all the requirements then you’re good to go.
See below the questions you need to start asking yourself now;
- What are the requirements for this NCS job vacancies?
- How can i apply for Nigerian Customs Service 2020 ongoing recruitment?
- What is the NCS recruitment portal?
- Is Customs service form out?
- Is Nigerian customs service currently recruiting?
- NCS Salary
- All About Nigerian customs service
- Jobs at NCS Careers
- Customs service latest news
Jobs into Nigerian customs service are basically for graduates who have valid certificate from a recognized institute of learning.
- 1 What is Nigerian Custom Service About?
- 2 NCS Available Vcancies 2020
- 3 What are the Requirements for NCS Recruitment 2020/2021?
- 4 How Many Months is Nigerian Customs Service Training?
- 5 Who’s the Controller General of Customs?
- 6 When is the Closing Date for NCS Recruitment 2020?
- 7 Useful Links:
- 8 Want Latest Updates Like This?
What is Nigerian Custom Service About?
At its coming into being in 1891, Nigeria Customs Service was saddled with the responsibilities of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti smuggling activities. Today trade facilitation has become a fundamental role, progressively seen by government as an important element of economic policy, with Customs having a unique position within the hub of the international supply chain of goods and services.
The Nigerian Customs Service has a very significant role that is embedded in it’s Nigerian customs mandate;
The NCS Mandate
Here’s a link to NCS Mandate
NCS Available Vcancies 2020
Available NCS jobs for all qualified candidates are displayed on the Nigerian Customs official site.
Also SUBSCRIBE to get an email when this recruitment will commence.
Know More on their official page;
What are the Requirements for NCS Recruitment 2020/2021?
Are you among the persons asking themselves what and what do i need to apply for this latest public job recruitment in Nigeria?
Then look no further as we proceed to answer your queries.
What Do i Need in Order to Register for this NCS Recruitment?
This is a rather straight-forward question; Please and please make sure you go through this requirements before you think of applying for this latest recruitment in Nigeria.
Also Apply: NSITF Recruitment
They are as follows;
- Interested candidates must be a graduate from a reputable institute with a minimum of HND or Bachelor’s degree in related courses.
- Persons looking to apply for this recruitment at ncs zonal offices in Nigeria must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE(Mathematics & English inclusive)
- He/she must also be a Nigerian, and with a valid means of identification.
- Candidates must also not be below the age of 18 years to apply.
- Interested persons must also have no previous criminal records.
- Age should also range from 18 to 35 years
- Applicants who also have basic knowledge of computer will have an added advantage over those who don’t.
See More Info at Fedex recruitment portal
How Much is Nigerian Customs Service Salary?
NCS salary scale for staffs is considerably very attractive and is also built on the federal government salary structure.
Staffs at Nigerian Customs average salary is 108,000 Naira.
PLEASE NOTE: This NCS application form is totally free of charge, just in case you don’t know and as such beware of scammers and the likes.
Is NCS Recruitment Form Out for 2020?
Check the NCS official website for more information;
Make sure you subscribe to our notification so you get alerted when the form is out…
How do I Apply for Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2020?
This NCS job recruitment opportunity is open to all persons who has basic certificate and also have basic communication skills in English, and they carry out recruitment through the Nigerian customs service careers portal.
There are also three steps you must complete for you to successfully apply for this recruitment at NCS recruitment website;
- Make sure you have all the necessary document for registration and download the NCS application form.
- CLICK HERE to login and start your registration process or leave us a comment below so you’ll get notified about latest updates concerning this current ongoing recruitment.
- Complete application form and SUBMIT!
Note that Assessment will be conducted on every applicant that is selected.
How Many Months is Nigerian Customs Service Training?
NCS training usually takes up to six(6) months for intensive building and instructive passage of prospective customs officers.
Who’s the Controller General of Customs?
The Nigerian customs service controller general is Col Hameed Ibrahim Ali (Rtd).
When is the Closing Date for NCS Recruitment 2020?
Date is not Specified:
CLICK HERE for more information on this;
Latest Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2020 Update Here
Want Latest Updates Like This?
Make sure you subscribe so you’ll be updated when this recruitment commences or leave a comment in the comment section below.
Also Apply for:
- NSCDC Ongoing Recruitment
- Belemaoil Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NFIU Recruitment
- 10 Question Before Accepting that New Job
- FRSC Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Recruitment
- IBEDC Recruitment
- NOA Recruitment
- PENCOM Recruitment
- NNRA Recruitment
- Common Reasons why you can’t find a job
- UBA Bank Recruitment
- Supermarket Jobs Here
- Walmart Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- How to Get a Job After Long Unemployment
- NALDA Recruitment
- NIPC Recruitment
- NEPC Recruitment
Careersafrik will not ask you money for any recruitment exercise but what we are committed to do is give you all the latest recruitment updates as it reaches us.