New Zealand Aid Programme Scholarships 2022 & Fellowship – 2022 New Zealand Scholarship Programme applications are currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
On this page is all you need to know to successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022 program.
About New Zealand Aid Programme
New Zealand Aid Programme is meant to equip applicants who cannot finance themselves with full tuition to study in top-notch courses and related too.
- Host Nationality: United States of America
- Institution: Participating Universities
- Study Type: Full-time
- Degree Type: Undergraduate, Masters & PhD
- Academic Session: 2022/2023
- Course Type: To study in courses offered at the universities.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship 2022
This scholarship is open to all interested applicants.
New Zealand Aid Programme Requirements 2022.
- Applicant must satisfy the visa requirements
- Students from selected nationalities who are offered admission into the participating Universities are automatically considered.
- Applicant must be from the selected nationalities as outlined below;
- At University of Auckland, Auckland University of Technology, Lincoln University New Zealand, Massey University, University of Otago, University of Waikato and Victoria University of Wellington.
- Successful applicants will be awarded full tuition fees, a living allowance (NZ$491 per week), an establishment allowance (NZ$3000), medical insurance when you are in New Zealand, travel to and from your own country and New Zealand at the start and end of your scholarship, travel insurance, travel home during your scholarship (one or two trips home are allowed, depending on the length of your scholarship), and help with research and thesis costs for many postgraduate students.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for this scholarship through the University Scholarship Portal.
Steps to Apply
Just one single step to successfully apply;
The application deadline is 28th Feb. / 27th March
Was this post helpful?
Leave a comment below and please share our article on your social media platforms.