NFIU Recruitment 2021 – NFIU Vacancies and job recruitment portal are currently taking new nfiu workers who are willing and looking for a paid jobs at Nigerian Financial Intelligent Unit offices.
We welcome all those who are looking to be employed and are willing to work with NFIU careers establishment.
To fill NFIU vacancies is what has been on everyone’s mouth and am sure yours too.
See below the answers to your questions like;
- What are the requirements for NFIU recruitment 2021?
- How can I apply for NFIU ongoing recruitment exercise 2021?
- NFIU Salary
- What is the NFIU salary scale?
- nfiu nil report 2021/2022 guidelines
- How can I get the NFIU head office address in Nigeria?
- Who’s the NFIU Chairman?
- How much does NFIU pay corpers?
NFIU news now is that Jobs at nfiu platforms are basically for graduates who have a valid certificate from a recognized institute of learning.
- 1 Want to Know More About NFIU?
- 2 What are the NFIU Recruitment Requirements 2021?
- 3 When is the Closing Date For NFIU Recruitment 2021?
- 4 Want Latest Updates Like This?
Want to Know More About NFIU?
NFIU is short for Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit.
The Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) is the Nigerian arm of the global financial intelligence Units (FIUs) Operating within the Central Bank of Nigeria as an autonomous unit and operating in the African Region.
They task themselves with safeguarding the Nigerian financial system and enhancing the global fight against money laundering, terrorism financing, and related crimes through the provision of credible and financial intelligence.
What are the NFIU Recruitment Requirements 2021?
Are you among the persons asking themselves what and what do I need to apply through the NFIU recruitment portal?
Then look no further as we proceed to answer your queries.
What Do I Need in Order to Register for NFIU Recruitment 2021?
This is a rather straight-forward question; Please and please make sure you go through these requirements before you think of applying for this latest federal government job.
They are as follows;
- Interested candidates must be a graduate from a reputable institute.
- He/she must also be a Nigerian with a valid means of identification.
- Candidates must also not be below the age of 18 years or above 5 years to apply.
- Applicants who also have basic knowledge of computers will have an added advantage over those who don’t.
- You must also make sure you are medically fit with the evidence of a medical certificate of fitness.
- Make sure you also have your NYSC Discharged Certificate/Exemption Letter.
How Can I Apply for NFIU Recruitment 2021?
This NFIU recruitment form opportunity is open to all Nigerians, who are graduates and also have basic communication skills in English.
There are also three steps you must complete for you to successfully apply for this recruitment at NFIU office addresses;
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents for registration.
- CLICK HERE to start your registration process or GOTO https://www.nfiu.gov.ng/
- Complete the application form and SUBMIT!
The submit is in capital letter because it’s very important you don’t forget to submit it.
How Much is NFIU Salary
NFIU salary scale or structure is quite attractive and monthly salary differs from level to level but the salary of NFIU staff varies from 120k-250k monthly.
When is the Closing Date For NFIU Recruitment 2021?
Not Specified Yet.
Also, Apply for:
- NSCDC Ongoing Recruitment
- UBA Bank Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Recruitment
- PENCOM Recruitment Vacancies
- NUPEC Recruitment
- Belemaoil Recruitment
- OSUSTECH Recruitment Jobs
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- NYIF Registration Portal
- NNRA Recruitment
- MTN Recruitment
Want Latest Updates Like This?
Make sure you leave a comment below and I promise to reply.
Careersafrik will not ask you money for any recruitment exercise but what we are committed to doing is give you all the latest recruitment updates as it reaches us.