NG Cares Application Portal 2022 for all States – The application portal for Kwara NG cares MSME is currently open for interested applicants now.
On this page is all you need to know in order to successfully apply for this NG cares grant for MSMEs and if you want to get NG CARES registration right, then follow these steps here;
We assure you that after this post, you will not be asking yourself questions like;
- What is the NG cares application portal?
- How much is the NG cares stimulus grant?
- Is the NG cares loan for everyone?
Ng Cares for MSME’s Grant Requirements 2022
To be selected for the grant, there are certain requirements you need to have. The authorities of the Ng Cares have stated clearly that candidates who possess the following requirements should apply for the grant.
- Existing Business Operations
- An existing loan from a qualified Financial Institution (Credit Worthiness)
- Minimum of 3 employees
Informal businesses in Kwara State that have been operating for 2 years and above.
Formal businesses in Kwara that have been operating for 3 years and above.
Businesses with a minimum of 3 staff and above
Join 15,000+ Subscribers Today
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete the verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
Ng-Cares for MSME’s application Guidelines
This provides a Credit grant to co-finance up to 40% of new loans given to businesses by qualified financial institutions which originated during the pandemic from 1st March 2020 to 31st March 2021.
- Single Grant Limit: Up to ₦50,000 for Micro-enterprises to be paid to the lender (3-9 employees)
- Up to ₦350,000 for Small businesses (10-50 employees) and a maximum of ₦650,000 for Medium enterprises to be paid to the lender’s account (51 and above employees).
How to Apply for Ng Cares Grant 2022
Interested applicants who have met the requirements can visit the application portal and start applying for the ongoing grant. Follow the procedures below to log in to the Kwara Ng-Cares for MSME’s application portal.
- Visit https://ngcares.gov.ng/
- Click on “Click here to apply”
- Supply your email address
- Fill in your credentials
- Attach the required documents
Please Note: All shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and SMS regarding the next phase of the application.
Is the NG CARES Grant for Everyone?
Yes, as long as you fulfill the requirement and you are a citizen of Nigeria with a valid ID card.
- GEEP Loan Application Form
- UNECA Grant For Business Portal
- Small Business Builder Grant
- Apply For Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme
Hope this article was helpful?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.
Sharing is caring; make sure to share this point to help someone.