NHIS Recruitment 2021 registration Guide – National Health Insurance Scheme(NHIS) Vacancies and job recruitment portal is currently taking new nhis staffs who are willing and looking for a paid job in the health sector.
We welcome all those who are looking to be employed and are willing to work with the establishment of this career.
To fill National health insurance scheme vacancies is what has been on everyone’s mouth and am sure yours too, that is why we have compiled this guide to help you know the recruitment process.
See below the answers to your questions like;
- What are the requirements for NHIS recruitment 2021?
- How can I apply for NHIS ongoing recruitment exercise 2021?
- NHIS Salary
- What is the NHIS salary scale?
- How can I get the NHIS head office address in Nigeria?
- Who’s the NHIS Chairman?
NHIS news update now is that Jobs at this board are currently open and recruitment is ongoing but are basically for graduates who have also obtained a valid certificate from a recognized institute of learning.
- 1 Want to Know More About NHIS?
- 2 What are the NHIS Recruitment Requirements 2021?
- 3 Do You Want to Stay Updated On NHIS Recruitment/Shortlist?
Want to Know More About NHIS?
NHIS is short for National Health Insurance Scheme;
The National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) is a body corporate established under Act 35 of the 1999 Constitution by the Federal Government of Nigeria to improve the health of all Nigerians at an affordable cost
NHIS is to provide social health insurance in Nigeria where health care services of contributors are paid from the common pool of funds contributed by the participants of the Scheme.
It is a pre-payment plan where participants pay a fixed regular amount.
To read more about nhis CLICK HERE
What are the NHIS Recruitment Requirements 2021?
Are you among the persons asking themselves what and what do I need to apply through National Health Insurance Scheme(NHIS) recruitment portal?
Then look no further as we proceed to answer your queries on this nhis vacancies now;
What Are The Necessary Things I Need to Register for NHIS Recruitment 2021?
This is a rather straightforward question; Please and please make sure you go through nhis requirements before you think of applying for this latest government job.
They are as follows;
- Interested candidates must be a graduate from a reputable institute with a minimum of HND/Bsc in related fields.
- He/she must also be a Nigerian with a valid means of identification.
- Candidates must also not be below the age of 18 years or above 5 years to apply.
- Applicants who also have basic knowledge of computer will have an added advantage over those who don’t.
- You must also make sure you are medically fit with the evidence of a medical certificate of fitness.
- Make sure you also have your NYSC Discharged Certificate/Exemption Letter.
How Can I Apply for NHIS Recruitment 2021?
This NHIS form recruitment opportunity is open to all Nigerians, who are graduates and also have basic communication skills in English.
There are also three steps you must complete for you to successfully apply for this recruitment at NFIU office addresses;
- Make sure you have all the necessary documentation for registration of this nhis vacancies.
- CLICK HERE to start your registration process or GOTO https://www.nhis.gov.ng
- Complete the application form and SUBMIT!
The submit is in capital letter because you mustn’t forget to submit.
Do You Want to Stay Updated On NHIS Recruitment/Shortlist?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
How Much is NHIS Salary
NHIS salary scale or structure is quite attractive and monthly salary differs from level to level but the salary of NHIS government staffs varies from 88k-250k monthly.
Also, Apply for:
- NSCDC Ongoing Recruitment
- NFIU Recruitment
- NNRA Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- SunTrust Bank Recruitment
- Jumia Recruitment Vacancies
- NACA Shortlisted Candidates
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
- Ogun State Recruitment Portal
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Diamond Bank Recruitment
Make sure you leave a comment below and I promise to reply.
Conclusion: Help someone get this information by sharing it.
Careersafrik will not ask you money for any recruitment exercise, but we are committed to giving you all the latest recruitment updates as it reaches us.