Nigerian Air Force Supplementary List of Shortlisted Candidates Names 2021 – Download complete NAF shortlisted candidates supplementary list 2021;
Check NAF list of successful candidates supplementary list pdf here for 2021 applicants;
We understand how curious you must be to hear about this latest update on Nigerian Airforce shortlisted candidates and this is why we have taken the time to give you detailed steps on how to check your name on the supplementary list 2021;
- 1 Do You Want to Stay Updated On Nigerian Air Force Supplementary List Shortlist?
- 2 Join Email Lists for 2021 Names PDF
- 3 Steps On How to Check Nigerian Air Force Supplementary List 2021 Screening
- 4 NAF Shortlisted Candidates Names Screening Requirements
- 5 Warning: NAF recruitment process is free of charge.
- 6 Is NAF Supplementary List Out?
According to the latest news, NAF candidates can access the NAF shortlist PDF from their mobile phones through the official portal login.
We assure you that after this post, you won’t be asking yourself questions like;
- The NAF shortlisted candidates supplementary list 2021 pdf
- how to check the NAF supplementary list of shortlisted candidates 2021
- Is Nigerian Air Force Supplementary List Out?
Do You Want to Stay Updated On Nigerian Air Force Supplementary List Shortlist?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Or click on your state email list above
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
Join Email Lists for 2021 Names PDF
- Abia State Shortlist
- Adamawa State Shortlist
- Akwa Ibom State Shortlist
- Anambra State Shortlist
- Bauchi State Shortlist
- Bayelsa State
- Cross River State Shortlist
- Delta State Shortlist
- Ebonyi State Shortlist
- Edo State Shortlist
- Ekiti State Shortlist
- Enugu State Shortlist
- FCT Shortlist
- Gombe State Shortlist
- Imo State Shortlist
- Jigawa State Shortlist
- Kaduna State Shortlist
- Kano State Shortlist
- Kastina State Shortlist
- Kebbi State Shortlist
- Kogi State Shortlist
- Kwara State Shortlist
- Lagos State Shortlist
- Nasarawa State Shortlist
- Niger State Shortlist
- Ogun State Shortlist
- Osun State Shortlist
- Oyo State Shortlist
- Plateau State Shortlist
- Plateau State Shortlist
- Rivers State Shortlist
- Sokoto State Shortlist
- Taraba State Shortlist
- Yobe State Shortlist
- Zamfara State Shortlist
Steps On How to Check Nigerian Air Force Supplementary List 2021 Screening
Below are some steps you also need to follow when you want to check for NAF supplementary list of shortlisted candidates.
- First you login to nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
- Download Nigeria Air Force PDF
- And thirdly also search for your name on the list.
NAF Shortlisted Candidates Names Screening Requirements
Candidates are to report with the following:
a. Originals and Photocopies of their Credentials.
b. 2 White vests.
c. 2 Blue PT Shorts.
d. One Pair of Canvas Shoes.
e. 4 Passport Photographs.
f. 2 Face Masks.
g. Hand Sanitizer.
2. The candidates are required to report in Batches as indicated
NOTE: COVID-19 preventive protocols will be strictly observed
throughout the duration of the exercise
Warning: NAF recruitment process is free of charge.
Congratulations in advance.
Is NAF Supplementary List Out?
Currently, there is no supplementary list for NAF Recruitment but we will be updating this page if we get news of its release online.
Make sure you also subscribe to our newsletter and sit tight for upcoming updates on the list of successful candidates and screening exercises.
We’ll be updating this page soon.
- Army Shortlisted Candidates
- NAF Shortlist
- Npower Portal
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates
- UBEC Teachers Shortlist
- Air Force Shortlisted Candidates
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates
- Navy DSSC Shortlist
- Genesis Group Jobs
- FTS Admissions Portal
- FTS Exam Date and Venue
- NAF Past Questions and Answers
- TETFUND Shortlist Candidates
- Police Exam Questions and Answers
- NSCDC Portal
Hope this article was helpful?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.