Nigerian Army Ranks and Salary Structure 2022 – Do you want to know the Nigerian Army Ranks and Salary Structure monthly salary, ranking, and other related information regarding the Nigerian Army Ranks and Salary Structure then you are on the right page.
This article is to help our readers get an idea of the rank and salary structure of the Nigerian Army. So read on to know more about the Nigerian Army salary structure and rank and its monthly salary.
On this page, you’ll get to know everything you need to know about Nigerian Army ranks and other important information you would like to know about the Nigerian Army.
Nigerian military or armed forces are very important for any country in the world. They are often grouped into 3 (three) parts, namely; Nigerian Army, Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force.
The Nigerian Army is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC) and is the largest member of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It was established in 1960 and was responsible for ground war operations. It remains the largest African army in terms of size.
- FRSC Salary Structure and Ranks
- ABU Zaria Direct Entry Form
- N power Portal Login
- Nigerian Air Force Ranks and Salary Structure
- Check Npower Salary Structure
- Nigerian Navy Ranks
Below are some of the duties and functions of the Nigerian Army.
- Coordinate the enforcement of immigration laws and customs.
- Defend the country from external aggression.
- Maintain territorial integrity and secure its borders from land, sea or air disturbances;
- Suppress riots and help civil authorities restore order if the President so requests, but under conditions and regulated by National Assembly legislation
- Performs other functions prescribed by law of the National Assembly.
- Shape the security environment.
- Restore order if needed.
Nigerian Army Ranks
Nigerians are still the largest military in Africa in terms of size and structure, having successfully increased their numbers from 18,000 to over 126,000 over the years, This high number is due to their recent success in crisis prevention and management.
The Nigerian Army ranks is divided into two categories:
- The commissioned officers and,
- The non-commissioned officers
The ranks of Nigerian Army Commissioners from highest to lowest are as follows:
- Field Marshal (5 Star General and the highest rank In the Nigerian Army)
- General (4 Star General)
- Lieutenant General (3 Star General)
- Major General (2 Star General)
- Brigadier General (1 Star General)
- Lieutenant Colonel
- Second Lieutenant
The ranks of Nigerian Army Non-Commissioners from highest to lowest are as follows:
- Warrant Officer Class I
- Warrant Officer Class II
- Staff Sergeant
Nigerian Army Salary Structure 2022
The Nigerian army salary structure depends on the rank. A Nigerian soldier is paid according to his rank and years of service. Below is the current salary structure of the Nigerian Army.
|Lt. General||N1 million|
The Nigerian Army salaries of non-commissioned officers starting from the highest to the lowest are as follows:
Carefully review the Nigeria Army ranks and salary structure below;
|Master Warrant Officer||N90,000|
- Free Download NIS Past Questions and Answers
- Uniport Post UTME Registration Guide
- Inksnation Login Portal
- NAF DSSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria police shortlisted candidate Shortlist
- PSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Air Force Shortlisted Supplementary Names
- Nigeria police shortlisted candidate Portal
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates
Who has the highest military rank in Nigeria?
Field Marshal has the highest rank in Nigerian Army. Field Marshal is the highest rank in the Nigerian Army. He has an unrivaled 5-star rating in Nigerian history.
Hope this article was helpful?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.
Sharing is caring; Pls Share
Visit YawaJobs for Jobs Update