Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 – Nigerian Navy Shortlist Candidates 2022 is out and interested candidates who applied can now check their names.
Download the complete Nigerian Navy batch 33 shortlisted candidates final list 2022/2023; the updated Navy shortlisted candidates final list guide for all candidates who applied for Nigerian Airforce Shortlist;
- joinnigeriannavy.com Portal
- Check 10,000 NYIF Shortlisted Candidates
- NCS Shortlist
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates
According to the latest Nigeria Navy shortlisted candidate news, candidates can access the Nigeria Navy shortlisted candidate shortlist PDF from their mobile phones through the navy official portal login.
we have noticed many of our subscribers asking numerous questions about this Nigeria Navy shortlisted candidates pdf list and we assure you that after this post, you won’t be asking yourself questions like;
- The Nigeria Navy shortlisted candidate 2022/2023 pdf
- Nigerian Navy shortlisted candidates Requirements
- how to check the Nigerian Navy shortlisted candidates list 2022/2023
- Is Nigeria Navy shortlisted candidate 2022/2023 out?
- 1 Nigerian Navy Shortlist News on 2022/2023 Recruitment
- 2 Screening Centers for Nigeria Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- 3 Steps On How to Check Nigerian Navy shortlisted Candidates Final List 2022/2023 Screening
- 4 Nigerian Navy Batch 33 Screening Requirements
- 5 When is the Nigerian Navy Screening Date?
- 6 Warning: Navy shortlist candidate recruitment process is free of charge.
- 7 Is Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates Portal Open?
The Nigerian Navy has said its portal is now open for shortlisted candidates.
Consequently, candidates are required to check their recruitment status on the navy recruitment portal.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR NIGERIAN NAVY BASIC TRAINING SCHOOL BATCH 33 INTERVIEW
1. The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 33 Recruitment Examination held on 12 March 2022.
Candidates are hereby invited to attend an interview at the following centers Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo (Navy Town), Lagos, Nigerian Navy Secondary School Borokiri Port Harcourt, Rivers State, or NDA Old Site, Kaduna as designated for their state of origin. Candidates are to attend the interview at the specified centers in accordance with the States of Origin/Batch as indicated below.
Below are some steps you also need to follow when you want to check for Nigeria Navy shortlisted candidate shortlisted candidates.
- First, you log in to https://joinnigeriannavy.com/
- Download the Nigeria Navy shortlisted candidate shortlist pdf
- Search to confirm your name on the necessary list
The interview would be conducted concurrently at the centers from 9 – 29 April 2022. The interview will include screening/verification of credentials/certificates and medical/physical and written tests. Candidates are to come along with the following items:
a. Originals and photocopies of their credentials.
b. Originals and photocopies of valid Drivers’ Licence (Category H only).
c. Original and photocopy of State of Origin/LGA certificate.
d. National Identity Card/Acknowledgment Slip.
e. Writing materials.
f. Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T-Shirts.
g. A pair of canvas/trainers and stockings.
h. Bed sheets and pillowcases.
i. Set of cutlery.
j. Four (4) recent 30X30mm passport-sized photographs on white background.
k. Face masks and hand sanitizers.
l. Personal Toiletries (Bathing and washing soaps, Tooth Paste and brush e.t.c).
3. Candidates will be interviewed individually and if found deficient in any required criterium (criteria), his/her candidature shall be terminated at any stage of the interview.
4. If any information/declaration given by the candidates at any time during the entire selection process is found to be fake/false/wrong, his/her candidature shall be canceled and he/she may be handed over to the Nigeria Police Force for possible prosecution.
5. Failure by any applicant to provide accurate information concerning his/her medical history during the entire selection process as stated on the Medical Examination Pro forma will result in automatic withdrawal from training and dismissal even when already in the Service.
6. Any candidate who fails to report for screening at a specified centre for their State of Origin on the stipulated date for his/her Batch will forfeit his/her candidature.
7. All concerned are to note and comply accordingly
The interview would be conducted concurrently at the centers from 9 – 29 April 2022. The interview will include screening/verification of credentials/certificates and medical/physical and written tests.
Congratulations in advance.
Make sure you also subscribe to our newsletter and sit tight for upcoming updates on the list of successful candidates and screening exercises.
The Nigeria Navy force registration is not ongoing now.
We’ll be updating this page soon.
- Army Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Navy shortlisted candidate Shortlist
- PSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Air Force Shortlisted Supplementary Names
- Npower shortlisted candidate Portal
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates
Hope this article was helpful?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.
Sharing is caring; Pls Share