NJFP Application Form 2021 – NJFP Application Form 2021 is currently ongoing; Here are the complete steps to register for the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme, through the NJFP portal.
All interested applicants for the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme should note that after the NJFP registration process, an email will be sent to your registered email address.
Candidates who do not receive messages should please endeavor to check their spam folders to see their messages.
We assure you that after this post, all your questions about this Federal government Jubilee programme would have been answered;
- How can I download the NJFP APPLICATION fORM?
- How do I register for the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme?
- What are the NJFP Registration Requirements?
- How to apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme?
Let’s dive right in;
- 1 Do You Want to Stay Updated On Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme?
- 2 What Are the NJFP Registration Requirements?
- 3 How to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme
- 4 NJFP Application Deadline
Do You Want to Stay Updated On Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Or click on your state email list above
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
What Are the NJFP Registration Requirements?
We are pleased to inform you that the registration form is out. But before you can apply for this FG programme, you must meet the following requirements;
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduate not earlier than 2017.
- Graduate with at least a Second Class Lower (2.2) and above.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in the chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Provision up-to-date regulatory documentation including –
- CAC Certificate of Registration
- Provision of an official letter of interest detailing a clear understanding of the objectives of the NJFP and commitment to supporting the program by accepting fellow placements.
- Provision of clear descriptions of available role requirements.
- Agreement to provide mentorship support to fellows through dedicated sessions with existing experienced professionals within their organizations.
- Agreement to abide by the guidelines of the program and to sign a code of conduct.
- Have non-discrimination policies on gender, ethnicity, religion, and disability status, as well as policies against sexual harassment, exploitation, and abuse (PSHEA).
- Have no criminal records or conviction or any affiliation with proscribed organizations ie, terrorists, drug traffickers, illicit trade, child labour.
- Npower Portal 2021 Batch C Screening Exercise
- Uniport Post UTME Screening 2021 | See Full Screening Guide
- NYSC Registration 2021 Application Portal
How to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme
If you are interested in the NJFP registration, then click on the link below;
NJFP Application Deadline
- Army Shortlisted Candidates
- FRSC Shortlisted Candidates
- NCS Shortlist
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates
- UBEC Teachers Shortlist
- Air Force Shortlisted Candidates
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates
- Navy DSSC Shortlist
Hope this article was helpful?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.
Careersafrik is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information.