NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship 2021 Application Portal – NNPC TOTAL Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2021 Application Portal is Currently Open and Here is the Complete Application Guide.
Here is another opportunity for every exceptional and eligible Nigerian student, who is looking for a scholarship in order to help finance their schooling period in the university.
On this page is the complete and updated information, about the Nigerian Total/NNPC scholarship merit award 2021 and if you think you have what it takes then please make sure you go through all we have said here.
- 1 About NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship
- 2 What NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship Requirements do I need before I can apply for the TOTAL Scholarship?
- 3 Do You Want to Stay Updated On NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship Shortlist?
- 4 How to Apply for NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021
- 5 What Level is Eligible for the NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship 2021 Application?
- 6 Host Nationality
- 7 Countries Eligible For NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship
- 8 How Many Persons Will be Shortlisted for NNPC/TOTAL Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship?
- 9 What is the NNPC Scholarship Form Requirement?
- 10 Want Latest Updates Like This?
About NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN) together with their venture partners provide an Ongoing NNPC /Total Scholarship 2020 merit award to successful Nigerian students in the high institutions in the country.
This Ongoing NNPC Scholarship for undergraduate is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country.
This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of the NNPC/TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
Total E&P is a reputable exploration and production company, with activities all across the world, playing a significant role in the oil and gas sector.
Just as they are spread across the world, so does the company too, through her CSR affect the lives of numerous students by helping them sustain and finance their education in the higher institution through the total scholarship scheme.
Applications for the NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2021 is not available yet. The NNPC/Total Scholarship is aimed at funding fees for undergraduates in Nigerian Universities. Check the Eligibility requirements for more details.
We encourage you to carefully go through all that we have written in the article, so you don’t have to ask yourself the NNPC/Total scholarship frequently asked questions like;
- Is the TOTAL/NNPC scholarship application form out?
- When is the closing date for the NNPC/TOTAL scholarship 2021?
- What are the NNPC/TOTAL scholarship requirements/criteria?
- How do I apply for the NNPC/TOTAL scholarship?
- What is NNPC/TOTAL all about?
- How much is the NNPC/TOTAL scholarship award?
- NNPC/TOTAL scholarship 2021 website
What NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship Requirements do I need before I can apply for the TOTAL Scholarship?
If you must apply for this NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship Award, your answers to the following questions below must be a YES!
- Candidates must be Nigerian to apply
- Are you a Full-Time 200 level/2nd-year undergraduate Student in any Nigerian Institutions? YES
- Is your Cumulative Grade Point Average (C.G.P.A) score of 3.5 or identical (2:1)? YES
- Are you a polytechnic student? YES. Hope you have at least a Grade Point Average (G.P.A) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and you also gotten admission into the Higher National Diploma Programme (HND)? YES
- Are you a direct entry-level student? YES. And you have a minimum Grade Point Average (G.P.A) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and also have you gotten admission into 200 level/2nd years in a University? YES.
- Army short service recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- NFIU Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Navy DSSC Recruitment
- NALDA Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
Do You Want to Stay Updated On NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship Shortlist?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
How to Apply for NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021
To apply for this scholarship
- GOTO NNPC/Total Scholarship scheme to apply successfully application.
Important Tip: Please note that questions are drawn from the following
Due to the nature of the application process, questions are drawn from the following areas:
- English Language
- Ordinary Mathematics
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs/History
What Level is Eligible for the NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship 2021 Application?
According to the TOTAL scholarship foundation board, the MTN Nigeria scholarship is for exceptional students who are in the university.
The total nnpc scholarship is to be taken in Nigeria by interested and eligible students who are in their 2nd year in the university and who also show exception qualities.
Countries Eligible For NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship
The only country eligible for this nnpc scholarship merit award fund in Nigeria. All undergraduate students who are not from Nigeria can also check other scholarship opportunities for international students.
Please Note: Candidates are expected to maintain a CGPA of 3.5, so as to continue eligibility for collection of their mtn foundation allowance.
How Many Persons Will be Shortlisted for NNPC/TOTAL Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship?
The TOTAL scholarship scheme shortlist will be out soon and according to the NNPC scholarship news, about 500 eligible applicants will be shortlisted for this NNPC scholarship scheme.
What is the NNPC Scholarship Form Requirement?
Applicants details will be verified and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an assessment test. They will be required to come with 2 recent passport photographs as well as the original and photocopy of the following documents:
- The valid Student ID card
- Any other means of identification (National ID card, International passport or Driver’s license)
- Admission letter from JAMB and institution of study
- Admission letter for the HND programs (For Polytechnic students only)
Want Latest Updates Like This?
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter below.
Hope this article was helpful?
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
Careersafrik will not ask money for any recruitment exercise but what we are committed to doing is give you all the latest recruitment updates as it reaches us