NNRA Recruitment 2021 – NNRA Vacancies and job recruitment portal are currently taking new NNRA workers/recruits who are willing and looking for a paid job at the Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority office.
We welcome all those who are looking to be employed and are willing to work with NNRA careers establishment.
To fill NNRA vacancies is what has been on everyone’s mouth and am sure yours too.
See below the answers to your questions like;
- What are the requirements for NNRA recruitment 2021?
- How can I apply for NNRA ongoing recruitment exercise 2021?
- NNRA Salary
- What is the NNRA salary scale?
- Who’s the NNRA DG?
- How much does NNRA pay corpers?
NNRA news now is that Jobs at NNRA act form platforms are basically for graduates who have a valid certificate from a recognized institute of learning.
Want to Know More About NNRA?
NNRA is short for the Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority.
The Nuclear Safety and Radiation Protection Act 1995 the Federal Government established the Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA) on 3rd August 1995 with the responsibilities for nuclear safety and radiological protection regulation in Nigeria. Indeed the NNRA began effective operation in May 2001.
What is the Responsibility of the NNRA?
- Provides stakeholders with the opportunity to be heard in accordance with the prescribed rules of procedure;
- Consults with stakeholders when establishing priorities, developing policies, and planning programs and services;
- Interacts with foreign nuclear regulators and appropriate national and international organizations, and cooperates with other jurisdictions; and
- Operates in an effective and efficient manner.
What are the NNRA Recruitment Requirements 2021?
Are you among the persons asking themselves what and what do I need to apply through the NNRA recruitment portal?
Then look no further as we proceed to answer your queries.
What Do I Need in Order to Register for NNRA Recruitment?
This is a rather straight-forward question; Please and please make sure you go through this requirements before you think of applying for this latest federal government job.
They are as follows;
- Interested candidates must be a graduate from a reputable institute.
- He/she must also be a Nigerian with a valid means of identification.
- Candidates must also not be below the age of 18 years or above 5 years to apply.
- Applicants who also have basic knowledge of computer will have an added advantage over those who don’t.
- You must also make sure you are medically fit with the evidence of a medical certificate of fitness.
- Make sure you also have your NYSC Discharged Certificate/Exemption Letter.
How Can I Apply for NNRA Recruitment 2021?
This NNRA form recruitment opportunity is open to all Nigerians who are graduates and also have basic communication skills in English.
There are also three steps you must complete for you to successfully apply for this recruitment at NNRA office addresses;
- Make sure you have all the necessary documentation for registration.
- CLICK HERE to start your registration process or GOTO https://www.nnra.gov.ng/
- Complete the application form and SUBMIT!
The submit is in capital letter because it’s very important you don’t forget to submit.
Who is the NNRA Director-General(DG)
The Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority Director-general is no other person than the Dr Yau Usman Idris.
He is the Director-General NNRA.
How Much is NNRA Salary
NNRA salary scale or structure is quite attractive and monthly salary differs from level to level but the salary of NNRA staffs varies from 150k-305k Naira monthly.
Also, Apply for:
- NSCDC Ongoing Recruitment
- NFIU Recruitment Latest Updates
- NTI Recruitment
- NSITF Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
Make sure you leave a comment below and I promise to reply.
Careersafrik will not ask you money for any recruitment exercise but what we are committed to doing is give you all the latest recruitment updates as it reaches us.