NOA Recruitment 2021 – National Orientation Agency recruitment exercise has began and is inviting all those who are looking to fill NOA available vacancies to hurry up and apply for this jobs at NOA careers.
Employment into National Orientation Agency offices are strictly based on credibility and if you fit the profile and also have all the requirements then you’re good to go.
See below some of the questions you need to start asking yourself now;
- What are the requirements for this NOA recruitment exercise?
- When is NOA recruiting?
- When is the deadline for NOA recruitment 2021?
- How can i apply for NOA ongoing recruitment exercise 2021/2022?
- NOA staff Salary.
- What is the NOA salary scale like?
- NOA available vacancies.
- The NOA recruitment guide.
NOA Jobs are basically for graduates who have valid certificate from a recognized institute of learning.
- 1 About National Orientation Agency
- 2 Available Vacancies at NOA?
- 3 What are the National Orientation Agency Recruitment Requirements 2021/2022?
- 4 When is the Closing Date for NOA Recruitment 2021/2022?
About National Orientation Agency
The National Orientation Agency of Nigeria is the body tasked with communicating government policy, staying abreast of public opinion, and promoting patriotism, national unity, and development of Nigerian society. The NOA motto on its website states: “Do the right thing: transform Nigeria.
Available Vacancies at NOA?
What are the National Orientation Agency Recruitment Requirements 2021/2022?
Are you among the persons asking themselves what and what do i need to apply for this ongoing government recruitment?
Then look no further as we proceed to answer your queries.
What Do i Need in Order to Register for NOA Official Recruitment?
This is a rather straight-forward question; Please and please make sure you go through this requirements before you think of applying for this latest federal government job.
They are as follows;
- You must have five (5) credits including Mathematics and English and any other relevant subject in your SSCE/NECO/WASSC/GCE
- Interested candidates must be a graduate from a reputable institute with at least Bachelor’s degree in related courses (minimum of second class lower division).
- He/she must also be a Nigerian with a valid means of identification.
- Candidates must also not be below the age of 18 years or above 35 years to apply.
- Applicants who also have basic knowledge of computer will have an added advantage over those who don’t.
- Those looking to apply for this recruitment at NOA board must also have good relational skills. and be punctual in carrying out their duties
How Can I Apply for NOA Recruitment 2021?
This agency recruitment opportunity is open to all Nigerians, who are graduates and also have basic communication skills in English.
There are also three steps you must complete for you to successfully apply for this recruitment at NOA offices in Abuja and in all parts of the country office addresses;
- Make sure you have all the necessary document for registration.
- CLICK HERE to start your registration process or leave us a comment below so you’ll get notified about latest updates concerning NOA ongoing public job recruitment.
- Complete application form and SUBMIT!
When is the Closing Date for NOA Recruitment 2021/2022?
Date is not Specified:
Please note that this recruitment is currently not online but would be starting shortly; Kindly subscribe to our notification by hiting the notification bell below and you’ll be the first to know when recruitment begins.
Also Apply for:
- NSCDC Ongoing Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NFIU Recruitment
- PENCOM Recruitment
- NNRA Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Recruitment Ongoing
- IBEDC Recruitment
- NSITF Recruitment
Careersafrik will not ask you money for any recruitment exercise but what we are committed to do is give you all the latest recruitment updates as it reaches us.