Nokia C10 Price in Nigeria – How much is the price of Nokia C10 in Nigeria? If you are interested in knowing the current price of Nokia C10 in Nigeria then am happy to tell you that this post is all you need to know about the Nokia C10 price, specs, and features.
In May 2021, HMD Global announced six smartphones in three different lines. We have the Nokia C10 under the C series and the Nokia C20, there is also the Nokia G series and the Nokia X.
The Nokia C10 and C20 fall into the budget category and have a nice body design with most of the built-in storage. In this post, we will look at the specifications and price of the Nokia C10.
Nokia C10 comes with an Android 11, 6.52 inches IPS LCD Display, Unisoc SC7331E (28nm) Chipset, Single 5MP Rear, and 5MP Selfie Camera, 1GB/2GB RAM and 16GB/32GB ROM.
- 1 Nokia C10 Features
- 2 Nokia C10 Specifications
- 3 General Features
- 4 Display
- 5 Camera
- 6 Storage
- 7 Network Support
- 8 Internet & Connectivity
- 9 Messaging
- 10 Entertainment
- 11 Navigation
- 12 Sensors & Control
- 13 Other Features
- 14 Battery
- 15 Nokia C10 Price in Nigeria
- 16 Conclusion:
- 17 Disclaimer:
Nokia C10 Features
In terms of camera settings, the Nokia C10 includes one 5MP selfie camera with a cutout for water drops at the top of the screen. The camera is paired with a Face ID for security.
The back on the other side is decorated with a 5MP sensor with LED flash and can record 720p videos with HDR.
Design and Display
The Nokia C10 has a beautiful body design with a combination of glass and plastic. The handset has a sleek panel with round camera modules, which also have an LED flash. You can see the Nokia logo under the camera.
Unfortunately, a fingerprint reader is not available. It measures 169.9 x 77.9 x 8.8 mm and weighs 191 grams. A cheap Android phone has a water drop notch with a small border at the bottom of the screen, which also has the Nokia logo on it.
Hardware and Software
Inside, the low-cost phone is powered by basic Unisoc processors on the SC7331E SC7331E chipset based on a 28nm processing node that uses the same chip in the Nokia C1. It has a quad-core processor clocked at 1.3 GHz with a Mali-400 MP2 GPU.
This Nokia phone has a built-in 16 GB and 32 GB memory combined with 1 GB / 2 GB RAM. You can easily add internal storage using the micro SD card slot. HMD has installed the latest Android 11 OS Go Edition, which promises a two-year update.
- Infinix S6 Price in Nigeria|Specs & Features
- Nokia x20 price in Nigeria
- Infinix S5 Price in Nigeria|Specifications and Features
- iPhone 13 Pro Price in Nigeria | Specs & Features
- Samsung Galaxy Z fold 3 5G | full phone specification & More
- Infinix HOT 8 Price in Nigeria|Full Specs & Features
- Galaxy A13 5G Price In Nigeria | Specs & Features
- iPhone 13 pro max|price and best deals
Battery and Network
The Nokia C10 has a non-removable 3,000 mAh battery with support for 5W charging via the micro USB port. Connection options include two SIM cards with 3G, Wi-Fi b / g / n, and Bluetooth 4.2. Users also get a 3.5mm audio jack and FM radio.
Nokia C10 Specifications
- Platform: Android 11 (Go edition)
- Processor: Unisoc SC7331E (28nm), Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU: Mali-400 MP2
- Memory: 1GB, 2GB RAM
- Colours: Gray, Light Purple
- Dimension: 169.9 x 77.9 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 191 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.52 inches IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 5 MP, f/2.2
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, HDR, 720p@30fps
- Front Camera: 5 MP, f/2.2, LED flash
- Built-in Storage: 16GB, 32GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: No
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: No
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes, micro USB 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: No
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 3000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Ion Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: No
Nokia C10 Price in Nigeria
The lowest available price of the Nokia C10 in Nigeria is estimated at 31825 / – NGN and is currently available in many online stores in Nigeria including Abuja and Abuja with a full warranty according to purchasing principles.
Where to Buy Nokia C10?
You can buy the Apple iPhone SE 2022 and other smartphones in Nigeria via online stores like Jumia and Konga. See offers from Jumia Nigeria| Jumia Kenya | Jumia Ghana.
Does Nokia C10 have fingerprint?
Does Nokia C10 have a fingerprint scanner? No; the C10 does not have a fingerprint reader.
How do I install apps on my Nokia C10?
Install apps – Nokia C10
- Before you start. Before downloading and installing apps on your Nokia, your Google account must be activated. …
- Select Play Store.
- Select the Search bar.
- Enter the app name and select Search. viber.
- Select the app.
- Select Install.
- Wait for the installation process to finish.
- Select Open.
Note: – We do not guarantee 100% ACCURATE information about this device, eg the price of the device may change over time. While we strive to provide you with 99% accurate information about this device.
Hope after reading this article was able to solve your problem?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.