NPA Recruitment 2021 – Nigerian Ports Authority 2021 available vacancies in Nigeria are currently open and limited slots are available to interested applicants;
Just know that employment into the Nigeria ports authority departments or offices is strictly based on credibility and if you fit the profile and also have all the requirements then you’re good to go.
See below the questions you need to start asking yourself now;
- What are the requirements for NPA job vacancies?
- How can I apply for the Nigeria Ports Authority 2020 ongoing recruitment?
- What is the NPA portal for recruitment?
- Is the NPA application form out?
- NPA Staff Salary
- All About Nigerian Ports Authorities
- Jobs at NPA Careers
- NPA latest news
Jobs in this federal government agency are basically for graduates who have a valid certificate from a recognized institute of learning.
- 1 What is the Nigerian Ports Authority About?
- 2 NPA Available Vacancies 2021/2022
- 3 What are the Requirements for NPA Recruitment 2021/2022?
- 4 Do You Want to Stay Updated On NPA Recruitment/Shortlist?
- 5 When is the Closing Date for NPA Recruitment 2021?
What is the Nigerian Ports Authority About?
The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) is a Federal Government Agency that governs and operates the Ports in Nigeria. The major Ports include; Lagos Port Complex and the Tin Can Island Port Complex both in Lagos State. The Calabar Port Complex in Cross River State. The Delta Ports in Warri, Delta State, and the Rivers Port Complex and Onne Port Complex both in Rivers State.
Our operations are carried out under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Transportation. We also operate in collaboration with other Government Agencies.
The Head Office of the Nigerian Ports Authority is located at 26/28 Marina, Lagos, Nigeria
Know more at NPA Website
NPA Available Vacancies 2021/2022
Available jobs for all qualified candidates are displayed on the NPA official site.
Also, make sure to SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter so you get an email when this recruitment will commence.
Know More on their careers page;
What are the Requirements for NPA Recruitment 2021/2022?
Are you among the persons asking themselves what and what do I need to apply for this latest public job recruitment in Nigeria?
Then look no further as we proceed to answer your queries.
What do I need in order to register for this Nigerian Ports Authorities Recruitment?
This is a rather straight-forward question; Please and please make sure you go through these requirements before you think of applying for this latest recruitment in Nigeria.
They are as follows;
- Interested candidates must be a graduate from a reputable institute with a minimum of HND or Bachelor’s degree in related courses.
- Persons looking to apply for this recruitment at NPA zonal offices in Nigeria must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE (Mathematics & English inclusive)
- He/she must also be a Nigerian and with a valid means of identification (i.e voters card, national identity card, driver’s license, etc.).
- Candidates must also not be below the age of 18 years to apply.
- Interested persons must also have no previous criminal records.
- Age should also range from 18 to 35 years
- Applicants who also have basic knowledge of computers will have an added advantage over those who don’t.
Also See: Fedex Recruitment 2020
How Much is the Nigerian Ports Authority Salary?
The NPA salary scale for staff is considered very attractive and is also built on the federal government salary structure.
Staff at NPA offices average salary is about 132,570 local currency.
PLEASE NOTE: This NPA application form is totally free of charge, just in case you don’t know and as such beware of scammers and the likes.
Is NPA Recruitment Form Out for 2021?
NPA recruitment form is not currently on sale.
Make sure you subscribe to our notification so you get alerted for upcoming events and publications on future recruitment openings…
Do You Want to Stay Updated On NPA Recruitment/Shortlist?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
How do I Apply for Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2021?
This NPA job recruitment opportunity is open to all persons who have the basic certificates and also have basic communication skills in English, and they carry out recruitment through the Nigerian Ports Authority careers portal.
There are also three steps you must complete for you to successfully apply for this recruitment;
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents for registration and download the NPA application form.
- CLICK HERE to login and start your registration process or leave us a comment below so you’ll get notified about the latest updates concerning this current ongoing recruitment.
- Complete the application form and SUBMIT!
Note that Assessment will be conducted on every applicant that is selected.
When is the Closing Date for NPA Recruitment 2021?
Latest NPA Recruitment 2021 Update Here
Be rest assured that recruitment info will be posted here once we get them;
Hope this article was helpful? Leave your comment below in the comment section and make sure to subscribe.
Also, Apply for:
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NFIU Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NEPZA Recruitment
- IBEDC Recruitment
- NOA Recruitment
- NNRA Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- NIPC Recruitment
- NEPC Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service
- DSS Recruitment
- Jobs at supermarket supermart
- NALDA Recruitment
Careersafrik will not ask you money for any recruitment exercise but what we are committed to doing is give you all the latest recruitment updates as it reaches us.