2 Years Nursing Programs in Canada – Whether diploma, masters, or post-graduate diploma courses etc, in nursing, Canada not only offers all of this but with varied durations.
In this article we shall be looking at its 2 yrears duration programs, subjects covered, high ranking universities offering this programs, career opportunities and requirements in nursing.
2 Years Diploma Nursing Programs
- Bachelors degree Certificate in Enhanced Nursing Practice- Clinical and Critical Care
- Master of Nursing
- Master in Public Health Nursing
- Ontario College Diploma in Practical Nursing
- Diploma in Practical Nursing
- Master of Science in nursing
- Sc. in Nursing, gender and feminist studies
- Sc. in Nursing Primary Health Care(Nurse Practitioner)
- Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing
All the above listed courses have a two year duration and offered in Canada’s top universities listed below:
High Ranking Universities for Nursing Programs in Canada
- Georgian college
- Langara college
- Lakehead university
- Thompson rivers university
- Fanshawe college of applied arts and technology.
- Centennial college of applied arts and technology.
- Durham college
- Conestoga college of applied arts and technology
While making your choice, do consider your career aspiration, ascertaining whether they align with your course of study/program.
Do You Want to Get Updates From Us?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
The above listed universities ensures that its students not only get sufficient enough in assisting their working doctors in surgical operations but also in taking care of minor wounded, injured or infected patients, by offering the following subjects:
Mental health and Psychiatric Nursing, Health Education and Communication skills Human Anatomy and Physiology, Nutrition, Midwifery and Gynaecology, Fundamentals of Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Microbiology, Sociology, Pharmacology, Psychology, Personal Hygiene ,Medical-Surgical etc.
Every one knows today that nursing is in fact a rapid growing career choice for many. BLS (The Bureau of Labor Statistics) states that the demand for nurses in the US will by 2020 raise to 26%.
This means that there will be a greater demand for nurses than the supply, which means that there are not only career oportunities but jobs for qualified nurses. Some of this include, Nurse or a Head Nurse, a Special Nurse but to mention a few.
However, career opportunities depend to a large extent the level one attains (degree, diploma, Masters in Nursing or PhD in Nursing).
Requirements for admission (Eligibility Criteria)
Entry requisites has always and remains a worthy topic for every school/college/university, and the school of nursing is not an exception. The various levels of study (degree, diploma, Masters in Nursing or PhD in Nursing) prerequisites differ but Mentioned below are the general details which you must abide by-
- Diploma or bachelor’s level courses
Usual formal schooling of 10 + 2 with BiPC Subjects from a recognised institution with minimum marks demanded.
- Masters or graduate diplomas.
Bachelor’s degree in nursing like BSc nursing or in some other relevant field
- IELTS, TOEFL, etc( English language proficiency tests)
- SOP and LORs in the prescribed format.
In conclusion, canada once again proves to be a one stop location for education that is fast, reliable and attainable in just 2 years. Hope you like that.
- Survival Fund Registration
- Virtual Interview Preparation Tips
- 100 Daring Bad Boy Names For Characters | Names to Make You Look Cool
- Study Abroad in a USA Universities in 2021
- $25,000 Buick Achievers Scholarships 2021 Program | Apply Here
- 7 Most Affordable Online Colleges in Texas
- RN to MSN Online Programs; Affordable Online RN TO MSN Programs
- The Best colleges in Ohio you should attend | Check Here
- Best Colleges in Virginia You Should Attend | Check the Best Colleges in Virginia For Business
- Marine Biology Courses | Marine Biology Courses You Should Consider Exploring
- 5 Best Colleges in Canada | Best Colleges in Toronto & Others
- Cheapest medical Universities in the world for International Students | Top Universities in the World
- The most expensive Universities in the world