NYIF Application Form 2021/2022 portal – The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund(NYIF) Application for prospective nyif beneficiaries has commenced and here is the complete NYIF application guide 2021.
If you are yet to verify, follow the link below to do so immediately.
According to the NYIF application portal, registration has commenced and candidates who are interested in this NOYA grant can now register for the Nigerian youth investment fund online.
We advise you to go through every detail here to stay informed and also subscribe to our nyif news update notification bell; because this has helped a great number of our subscribers( about 80%).
We assure you that after this post you won’t have to worry about Nigerian youth investment fund frequently asked questions like;
- How do I register for NYIF?
- What are the NYIF requirements for registration?
- Has NYIF Registration started for 2021/2022?
- When will NYIF application form be out?
- What is the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund portal?
- How much is the NYIF application fee?
- 1 Important NYIF Online Application Requirements 2021/2022
- 2 Do You Want to Stay Updated On NYIF Application Form?
- 3 How Much is NYIF Application Form?
- 4 Steps On How to Register for Nigerian Youth Investment Fund(NYIF) 2020/2022
- 5 NYIF Application Portal
- 6 Has NYIF Registration Commenced?
- 7 NYIF Application Link for Loan Verification
- 8 Source: https://www.youtube.com/
- 9 Want Latest Updates Like This?
Important NYIF Online Application Requirements 2021/2022
Before proceeding with this NYIF beneficiary enrollment and registration, check out some of the Nigerian youth investment fund requirements for registration;
- Get a fully functional email address for registration
- PCMs must also fill the NYIF registration form, scan, and upload.
- Interested NYIF beneficiaries must between the ages of 18-35 years.
- Candidates must also have a functional Nigerian bank.
Do You Want to Stay Updated On NYIF Application Form?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
How Much is NYIF Application Form?
NYIF online form is free of charge but you will have to pay for your cybercafe registration dependent on the officials situated near you.
NYIF cyber cafe average cost is 1000 – 1500 naira tops
Therefore, nyif registration fee is N1,500 naira
Steps On How to Register for Nigerian Youth Investment Fund(NYIF) 2020/2022
All prospective NYIF beneficiary is to note these steps and also note that you’re expected to do all registration via the nyif portal;
- Step one is to create an account with the NYIF board online portal
- Then log in to your dashboard and fill the NYIF biodata form
- Upload all documents required for NYIF registration
- Thumbprint for biometrics confirmation if necessary
- Submit your nyif application portal
NYIF Application Portal
Has NYIF Registration Commenced?
Registration has ended.
NYIF Application Link for Loan Verification
If you have registered, click on the link below to verify;
According to NYIF latest news registration of new beneficiaries has ended.
- NYIF Loan Approval Status Portal
- Check 10,000 NYIF Shortlisted Candidates @nyif.nmfb.com.ng/
- NYIF Training Date 2021 5 Days Online NYIF Beneficiaries Training
- Smedan Loan Application 2021 | Nirsal Smedan Loan Portal
Want Latest Updates Like This?
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter below.
Hope this article was helpful?
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
Careersafrik will not ask money for any recruitment exercise but what we are committed to do is give you all the latest recruitment updates as it reaches us.