NYIF registration 2020 – The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund for prospective nyif beneficiaries has commenced and here is the complete Nigeria youth investment registration guide 2020.
According to the NYIF website registration has commenced and candidates who are interested in this NOYA grant can now register for Nigerian youth investment fund online.
We advise you go through every detail here to stay informed and also subscribe to our nyif news update notification bell; because this has helped a great number of our subscribers( about 80%).
We assure you that after this post you won’t have to worry about Nigerian youth investment fund frequently asked questions like;
- How do I register for NYIF?
- What are the NYIF requirements for registration?
- Has NYIF registration started for 2020?
- When will NYIF 2020 registration begin?
- What is the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund portal?
- How much is NYIF registration fee?
- 1 Important NYIF Online Registration Requirements 2020
- 2 How Much is NYIF registration Fee?
- 3 Steps On How to Register for Nigerian Youth Investment Fund(NYIF) 2020
- 4 NYIF Application Portal
- 5 Has NYIF Registration Commenced?
- 6 Want Latest Updates Like This?
Important NYIF Online Registration Requirements 2020
Before proceeding for this NYIF beneficiary enrollment and registration, check out some of the Nigerian youth investment fund requirements for registration;
- Get a fully functional email address for registration
- PCMs must also fill the NYIF registration form, scan and upload.
- Interested NYIF beneficiary must between the ages of 18-35 years.
- Candidates must also have a functional Nigerian bank.
How Much is NYIF registration Fee?
NYIF online form is free of charge but you will have to pay for your cyber cafe registration dependent on the officials situated near you.
NYIF cyber cafe average cost is 1000 – 1500 naira tops
Therefore nyif registration fee is N1,500 naira
Steps On How to Register for Nigerian Youth Investment Fund(NYIF) 2020
All prospective NYIF beneficiary are to note these steps and also note that you’re expected to do all registration via the nyif portal;
- Step one is to create an account with NYIF board online portal
- Then login your dashboard and fill the NYIF biodata form
- Upload all documents required for NYIF registration
- Thumb print for biometrics confirmation if necessary
- Submit your nyif application portal
NYIF Application Portal
Has NYIF Registration Commenced?
According to NYIF latest news registration of new beneficiaries has commence and registration is ongoing now.
- Army short service recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- NFIU Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Army 79rri Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment Vacancies
- DSS Online Recruitment
- Nigeria Navy DSSC Recruitment
- NALDA Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
Want Latest Updates Like This?
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter below.
Hope this article was Helpful?
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
Careersafrik will not ask money for any recruitment exercise but what we are committed to do is give you all the latest recruitment updates as it reaches us.