NYIF Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Names as Beneficiary of the NOYA Grant Fund – Nigerian Youth Investment Fund(NYIF) for prospective nyif shortlisted candidates 2022 beneficiaries has commenced and here are the complete Nigeria youth investment shortlisted candidates(NYIF) portal guide 2021/2022 for Fund approval.
According to the NYIF website registration has ended and candidates who successfully registered for the 2022 NYIF NOYA grant can now check their names for the Nigerian youth investment fund online training exercise through www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng/.
We advise you to go through every detail here too because this has helped a great number of our subscribers( about 80%) in ensuring they successfully check their names through the right link or portal.
We assure you that after this post you won’t have to worry about the Nigerian youth investment fund frequently asked questions like;
- How do I check my name for NYIF beneficiaries?
- What is the NYIF portal for shortlisted candidates?
- Has NYIF registration ended for 2022?
- When will NYIF shortlist 2022 applicants?
- How much is the NYIF registration fee?
Hot Nigerian Loans:
Important NYIF Guidelines Every candidate Must Adopt
Before proceeding with this NYIF beneficiary enrollment and registration we told every applicant in our last post on the NYIF Registration to make sure they register for this nyif government grant using a fully functional email address;
- Every candidate is expected to continue checking the NYIF portal www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng/portal
- All those who applied for the 2022 Nigerian Youth Investment Fund should continue to also check their emails for NYIF shortlist too.
- We will also make the NYF shortlisted candidates pdf 2022 available once it’s out.
Latest Updates on NYIF Shortlist News for Investment Fund Disbursement
Check Your NYIF Loan Status on DASHBOARD as NYIF Loan Approval is Ongoing
NYIF Login: All applicants can log in to the NYIF account and check the status of their loan application dashboard.
If you visit the official portal of NYIF today, you will see a news post on social media. According to the latest information, the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund has started approving the loan application status of some candidates.
Steps On How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund(NYIF) Shortlisted Candidates 2022 (5,258 persons)
All prospective NYIF beneficiary is to note these steps and also note that you’re expected to do all these via the nyif portal;
- Step one is to log in to your account through nyif online portal or DOWNLOAD PDF below;
- Input your usernames and password
- Scroll down and click on 2022 NYIF beneficiaries
- Download the nyif pdf file for 2022
- Search for your names
FG Shortlist Youths for NYIF Training Update
The List is out and available online now;
Is Nigerian Youths Investment Funds NYIF Shortlist List Of Successful Candidates Out?
According to NYIF latest news nyif shortlisted candidates of new beneficiaries is out now. Candidates who registered for this federal government opportunity should follow the guidelines outlined above
Join Over 15,000+ Subscribers to Stay Updated On the Latest NYIF Shortlist News 2022?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
NYIF Checking Portal
NYIF Pre-selection Portal For Shortlisted Candidates
LOG IN HERE to continue your application for the Nigerian youth investment fund.
- Log in to the NMFB Registration Portal
- Input Your BVN
- Choose a password and submit
- Go to your email for a verification link.
How Do I Retrieve Forgotten NYIF Password
I woke up to an email this morning from a subscriber who according to her forgot her password and wanted to get it back. This has warranted me to answer the question openly so many of you would also benefit from it s it relates to the NYIF government grant 2022.
To retrieve a forgotten NYIF login password, follow the following steps below;
- Click on the NYIF login portal
- When you are in, look down and you’ll see an option for forgotten passwords.
- Click on it and then you’ll be sent a nyif password reset link to your email address.
- Log in to your email and click on the nyif login reset link.
- An option will be given for you to enter your new password twice and that’s all.
Note: Make sure to use a password you easily remember and also write it somewhere maybe in a diary.
- NALDA Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
- IBEDC Recruitment Portal
- FRSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- UBEC FTS Shortlisted Candidates
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates
- NCS Shortlist
How Much Is NYIF Worth?
NYIF beneficiaries should note that this federal government grant will be a reasonable sum and even if the NYIF board has not revealed the exact amount, we believe that each nyif shortlisted candidate will get a least 200,000 naira.
When Will Payment Of NYIF Beneficiaries Commence?
Payment of the NYIF list of successful candidates will commence immediately after the nyif shortlisted candidates’ names are released.
Want Latest Updates Like This?
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter below.
Hope this article was helpful.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.