NYIF Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Names – Nigerian Youth Investment Fund(NYIF) for prospective nyif shortlisted candidates 2020 beneficiaries has commenced and here is the complete Nigeria youth investment shortlisted candidates(NYIF) portal guide 2020.
According to the NYIF website registration has ended and candidates who successfully registered for the 2020 NYIF NOYA grant can now check their names for Nigerian youth investment fund online training exercise through www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng/.
We advise you go through every detail here to because this has helped a great number of our subscribers( about 80%) in ensuring they successfully check their names through the right link or portal.
We assure you that after this post you won’t have to worry about Nigerian youth investment fund frequently asked questions like;
- How do I check my name for NYIF beneficiaries?
- What is the NYIF portal for shortlisted candidates?
- Has NYIF registration ended for 2020?
- When will NYIF shortlist 2020 applicants?
- How much is NYIF registration fee?
- 1 Important NYIF Guidelines Every Candidates Must Adopt
- 2 Is Nigerian Youths Investment Funds NYIF Shortlist List Of Successful Candidates Out?
- 3 Do You Want to Stay Updated On NYIF Shortlist?
- 4 Steps On How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund(NYIF) Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- 5 NYIF Checking Portal
- 6 How Do I Retrieve Forgotten NYIF Password
- 7 How Much Is NYIF Worth?
- 8 When Will Payment Of NYIF Beneficiaries Commence?
- 9 Want Latest Updates Like This?
Important NYIF Guidelines Every Candidates Must Adopt
Before proceeding for this NYIF beneficiary enrollment and registration we told every applicants in our last post on the NYIF Registration to make sure they register for this nyif government grant using a fully functional email address;
- Every candidates is expected to continue checking the NYIF portal www.careersafrik.com
- All those who applied for the 2020 Nigerian Youth Investment Fund should continue to also check their emails for NYIF shortlist too.
- We will also make the NYF shortlisted candidates pdf 2020 available once it’s out.
Is Nigerian Youths Investment Funds NYIF Shortlist List Of Successful Candidates Out?
According to NYIF latest news nyif shortlisted candidates of new beneficiaries will be out any moment from now. Candidates who registered for this federal government opportunity should follow the guidelines who outlined above
Do You Want to Stay Updated On NYIF Shortlist?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the Link above ‘SUBSCIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all latest updates on this;
Steps On How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund(NYIF) Shortlisted Candidates 2020
All prospective NYIF beneficiary are to note these steps and also note that you’re expected to do all these via the nyif portal;
- Step one is to login your account through nyif online portal
- Input your usernames and password
- Scroll down and click on 2020 NYIF beneficiaries
- Download the nyif pdf file for 2020
- Search for your names
NYIF Checking Portal
How Do I Retrieve Forgotten NYIF Password
I woke up to an email this morning from a subscriber who according to her forgot her password and wanted to get it back. This has warranted me to answer the question her openly so many of you would also benefit from it s it relates to NYIF government grant 2020.
To retrieve forgotten NYIF login password, follow the following steps below;
- Click on the NYIF login portal
- When you are in, look down and you’ll see an option for forgotten password.
- Click on it and then you’ll be sent an nyif password reset link to your email address.
- Login your email and click on the nyif login reset link.
- An option will be given for you to enter your new password twice and that’s all.
Note: Make sure to use a password you easily remember and also write it some where maybe in a diary.
- Army short service recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- NFIU Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Army 79rri Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment Vacancies
- DSS Online Recruitment
- Nigeria Navy DSSC Recruitment
- NALDA Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
- IBEDC Recruitment Portal
- FRSC Shrotlisted Candidates
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- UBEC FTS Shortlisted Candidates
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates
- NCS Shortlist
How Much Is NYIF Worth?
NYIF beneficiaries should note that this federal government grant will be a reasonable sum and even if the NYIF board have not revealed the exact amount, we believe that each nyif shortlisted candiates will get a least 200,000 naira.
When Will Payment Of NYIF Beneficiaries Commence?
Payment of nyif list of successful candidates will commence immediately after the nyif shortlisted candidates is released.
Want Latest Updates Like This?
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter below.
Hope this article was Helpful?
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
Careersafrik will not ask money for any recruitment exercise but what we are committed to do is give you all the latest recruitment updates as it reaches us.