FG Shortlist 10,000 NYIF Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Names for Investment Fund Training – Nigerian Youth Investment Fund(NYIF) for prospective nyif shortlisted candidates 2021 beneficiaries has commenced and here are the complete Nigeria youth investment shortlisted candidates(NYIF) portal guide 2021.
According to the NYIF website registration has ended and candidates who successfully registered for the 2021 NYIF NOYA grant can now check their names for the Nigerian youth investment fund online training exercise through www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng/.
We advise you to go through every detail here too because this has helped a great number of our subscribers( about 80%) in ensuring they successfully check their names through the right link or portal.
We assure you that after this post you won’t have to worry about Nigerian youth investment fund frequently asked questions like;
- How do I check my name for NYIF beneficiaries?
- What is the NYIF portal for shortlisted candidates?
- Has NYIF registration ended for 2021?
- When will NYIF shortlist 2021 applicants?
- How much is the NYIF registration fee?
Hot Nigerian Loans:
- 1 Important NYIF Guidelines Every candidate Must Adopt
- 2 Latest Updates on NYIF Shortlist News of 10,000 Youth for Investment Fund Training
- 3 FG Shortlist 10,000 Youths for NYIF Training Update
- 4 Is Nigerian Youths Investment Funds NYIF Shortlist List Of Successful Candidates Out?
- 5 Do You Want to Stay Updated On NYIF Shortlist?
- 6 Steps On How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund(NYIF) Shortlisted Candidates 2021
- 7 CHECK OUT HOT JOBS HERE
- 8 NYIF Checking Portal
- 9 NYIF Pre-selection Portal For Shortlisted Candidates
- 10 How Do I Retrieve Forgotten NYIF Password
- 11 How Much Is NYIF Worth?
- 12 When Will Payment Of NYIF Beneficiaries Commence?
- 13 Want Latest Updates Like This?
Important NYIF Guidelines Every candidate Must Adopt
Before proceeding with this NYIF beneficiary enrollment and registration we told every applicant in our last post on the NYIF Registration to make sure they register for this nyif government grant using a fully functional email address;
- Every candidate is expected to continue checking the NYIF portal www.careersafrik.com
- All those who applied for the 2021 Nigerian Youth Investment Fund should continue to also check their emails for NYIF shortlist too.
- We will also make the NYF shortlisted candidates pdf 2021 available once it’s out.
Latest Updates on NYIF Shortlist News of 10,000 Youth for Investment Fund Training
The Federal Government (FG), on Tuesday, said another batch of 10,000 youth beneficiaries have been shortlisted for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund(NYIF).
It said this is in addition to the initial pilot phase where 5,285 beneficiaries were shortlisted.
This was contained in a statement issued by Kola Daniel, media aide to the Minister of Youths and Sports Development, Mr Sunday Dare.
It stated that the beneficiaries would be trained after which they will be approved for funds disbursement under the NYIF scheme.
The statement quoted the minister as saying that the beneficiaries emerged out of the ongoing screening of over three million applicants for the loan.
“With the successful completion of this pilot phase, NIRSAL has cleared names of another ten thousand (10,000) for training and subsequent loan approval and disbursement. Loans are in the range of two hundred and fifty thousand (N250,000) to three million naira(N3,000,000) for now.
“These names are available on the FMYSD website and NOYA website. Checks done include Age, BVN whether or not the individual has an existing government loan or has received covid 19 business payments.
FG Shortlist 10,000 Youths for NYIF Training Update
“All approved applicants will undergo training to ensure efficient use of the loan, therefore, increasing the yield and growth the loan can deliver to the intended business owner,” it stated.
The NYIF is an initiative by the Federal government to invest in the innovation skills and enterprise of young Nigerians.
The loan has a single-digit APR of 5 per cent and a moratorium of 12 months before repayment. Nigeria Youth Investment Fund(NYIF) was approved by Federal Executive Council in July 2020.
Is Nigerian Youths Investment Funds NYIF Shortlist List Of Successful Candidates Out?
According to NYIF latest news nyif shortlisted candidates of new beneficiaries is out now. Candidates who registered for this federal government opportunity should follow the guidelines outlined above
Do You Want to Stay Updated On NYIF Shortlist?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
Steps On How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund(NYIF) Shortlisted Candidates 2021
All prospective NYIF beneficiary is to note these steps and also note that you’re expected to do all these via the nyif portal;
- Step one is to log in to your account through nyif online portal
- Input your usernames and password
- Scroll down and click on 2021 NYIF beneficiaries
- Download the nyif pdf file for 2021
- Search for your names
NYIF Checking Portal
NYIF Pre-selection Portal For Shortlisted Candidates
LOGIN HERE to continue your application for the Nigerian youth investment fund.
- Login in the NMFB Registration Portal
- Input Your BVN
- Choose a password and submit
- Go to your email for a verification link.
How Do I Retrieve Forgotten NYIF Password
I woke up to an email this morning from a subscriber who according to her forgot her password and wanted to get it back. This has warranted me to answer the question openly so many of you would also benefit from it s it relates to the NYIF government grant 2021.
To retrieve a forgotten NYIF login password, follow the following steps below;
- Click on the NYIF login portal
- When you are in, look down and you’ll see an option for forgotten passwords.
- Click on it and then you’ll be sent a nyif password reset link to your email address.
- Log in to your email and click on the nyif login reset link.
- An option will be given for you to enter your new password twice and that’s all.
Note: Make sure to use a password you easily remember and also write it somewhere maybe in a diary.
- NALDA Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
- IBEDC Recruitment Portal
- FRSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- UBEC FTS Shortlisted Candidates
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates
- NCS Shortlist
How Much Is NYIF Worth?
NYIF beneficiaries should note that this federal government grant will be a reasonable sum and even if the NYIF board has not revealed the exact amount, we believe that each nyif shortlisted candidate will get a least 200,000 naira.
When Will Payment Of NYIF Beneficiaries Commence?
Payment of the NYIF list of successful candidates will commence immediately after the nyif shortlisted candidate’s names are released.
Want Latest Updates Like This?
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter below.
Hope this article was helpful?
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.