NYIF Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 Names – Nigerian Youth Investment Fund(NYIF) for prospective nyif shortlisted candidates 2020 beneficiaries has commenced and here are the complete Nigeria youth investment shortlisted candidates(NYIF) portal guide 2020/2021.
According to the NYIF website registration has ended and candidates who successfully registered for the 2020 NYIF NOYA grant can now check their names for the Nigerian youth investment fund online training exercise through www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng/.
We advise you to go through every detail here to because this has helped a great number of our subscribers( about 80%) in ensuring they successfully check their names through the right link or portal.
We assure you that after this post you won’t have to worry about Nigerian youth investment fund frequently asked questions like;
- How do I check my name for NYIF beneficiaries?
- What is the NYIF portal for shortlisted candidates?
- Has NYIF registration ended for 2020?
- When will NYIF shortlist 2020/2021 applicants?
- How much is the NYIF registration fee?
Hot Nigerian Recruitment:
- Army short service recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- NFIU Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Army 79rri Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment Vacancies
- DSS Online Recruitment
- Nigeria Navy DSSC Recruitment
- 1 Important NYIF Guidelines Every candidate Must Adopt
- 2 Is Nigerian Youths Investment Funds NYIF Shortlist List Of Successful Candidates Out?
- 3 Do You Want to Stay Updated On NYIF Shortlist?
- 4 Steps On How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund(NYIF) Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- 5 NYIF Checking Portal
- 6 NYIF Pre-selection Portal For Shortlisted Candidates
- 7 How Do I Retrieve Forgotten NYIF Password
- 8 How Much Is NYIF Worth?
- 9 When Will Payment Of NYIF Beneficiaries Commence?
- 10 Want Latest Updates Like This?
Important NYIF Guidelines Every candidate Must Adopt
Before proceeding with this NYIF beneficiary enrollment and registration we told every applicant in our last post on the NYIF Registration to make sure they register for this nyif government grant using a fully functional email address;
- Every candidate is expected to continue checking the NYIF portal www.careersafrik.com
- All those who applied for the 2020 Nigerian Youth Investment Fund should continue to also check their emails for NYIF shortlist too.
- We will also make the NYF shortlisted candidates pdf 2020 available once it’s out.
Is Nigerian Youths Investment Funds NYIF Shortlist List Of Successful Candidates Out?
According to NYIF latest news nyif shortlisted candidates of new beneficiaries will be out any moment from now. Candidates who registered for this federal government opportunity should follow the guidelines outlined above
Do You Want to Stay Updated On NYIF Shortlist?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
Steps On How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund(NYIF) Shortlisted Candidates 2020
All prospective NYIF beneficiary is to note these steps and also note that you’re expected to do all these via the nyif portal;
- Step one is to log in to your account through nyif online portal
- Input your usernames and password
- Scroll down and click on 2020 NYIF beneficiaries
- Download the nyif pdf file for 2020
- Search for your names
NYIF Checking Portal
NYIF Pre-selection Portal For Shortlisted Candidates
LOGIN HERE to continue your application for the Nigerian youth investment fund.
- Login in the NMFB Registration Portal
- Input Your BVN
- Choose a password and submit
- Go to your email for a verification link.
How Do I Retrieve Forgotten NYIF Password
I woke up to an email this morning from a subscriber who according to her forgot her password and wanted to get it back. This has warranted me to answer the question openly so many of you would also benefit from it s it relates to the NYIF government grant 2020.
To retrieve a forgotten NYIF login password, follow the following steps below;
- Click on the NYIF login portal
- When you are in, look down and you’ll see an option for forgotten password.
- Click on it and then you’ll be sent a nyif password reset link to your email address.
- Log in to your email and click on the nyif login reset link.
- An option will be given for you to enter your new password twice and that’s all.
Note: Make sure to use a password you easily remember and also write it somewhere maybe in a diary.
- NALDA Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
- IBEDC Recruitment Portal
- FRSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- UBEC FTS Shortlisted Candidates
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates
- NCS Shortlist
How Much Is NYIF Worth?
NYIF beneficiaries should note that this federal government grant will be a reasonable sum and even if the NYIF board has not revealed the exact amount, we believe that each nyif shortlisted candidates will get a least 200,000 naira.
When Will Payment Of NYIF Beneficiaries Commence?
Payment of the NYIF list of successful candidates will commence immediately after the nyif shortlisted candidates names are released.
Want Latest Updates Like This?
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter below.
Hope this article was helpful?
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
Careersafrik will not ask for money for any recruitment exercise but what we are committed to doing is give you all the latest recruitment updates as it reaches us.