NYSC Exclusion Letter Registration 2021 – NYSC Exclusion Letter is important as the NYSC certificate is important too and this is the procedure to get yours done now.
This is a complete guide on how to get the NYSC exclusion letter very quickly and if you follow these procedures, you will not be stressed at all.
Do you have any of the following NYSC questions in mind?
- What is exclusion letter?
- What is NYSC exclusion certificate?
- How do I print an exemption letter?
- How do I get a NYSC exclusion letter?
Be rest assured that you will get your answers here;
- NYSC Foreign Students Verification
- How to Print NYSC Batch C Call-Up Letter Online
- NYSC Registration Portal
Do You Want to Stay Updated On NYSC Latest News Updates?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
What is an Exclusion Letter?
NYSC exemption letter certificate is a legal document issued to someone who by law could not participate in the NYSC scheme, even if such person attended a regular program in a University or Polytechnic program and graduated. This could be because the person has exceeded an allowable age, which in the NYSC by-laws is 30 years.
How do I Get an NYSC Exclusion Letter?
To get the NYSC exclusion letter then you have to follow these procedures carefully;
- Visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, Click “Check Senate List or its equivalents” (http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/VerifySenateLists.aspx) to confirm your details
- Return to Homepage http://portal.nysc.org.ng
- Click on ‘Mobilization Batch
- Click on ‘Fresh Registration’ which will redirect you to the next page (Initiate account Creation)
- Fill in the required details and Click on ‘Continue’
- Verify your email address by ‘Clicking on the URL to confirm and continue with your NYSC account creation/registration
- Fill in the required details, (Please select Part-Time to ignore JAMB Regularization No.), then Click on ‘Submit and Continue’,
- You will be redirected to the Payment Page (choose your preferred payment options)
- Proceed to make Payment. (payment is usually less than
N3000 naira, excluding cybercafé charges)
- Check your dashboard to know if it is available for immediate printing or check after some days for printing.
How Long Does it Take to Get the NYSC Exclusion Letter?
The NYSC exclusion letter should be ready within 2 weeks of the orientation exercise.
How do I Print the NYSC Exclusion Letter?
Printing the exemption letter is very easy. All you need do is to go to the official NYSC website, which is portal.nysc.org.ng. Once there, you will need to enter your account, using a login and password. When you do this, you will be able to print the letter out without any problems
Sharing is caring; Endeavour to share this with your social media platform for PCMs who are foreign in order for them to successfully do NYSC.
- UNECA Grant For Business
- NAF Shortlisted Candidates
- NYIF Shortlisted Candidates
- Airforce Shortlist
- NCS Shortlist Names
- Zoom Interview Tips
- How to Get Promoted at Work
- Reasons Why You can’t Find a Job