NYSC Trust Fund Loan 2022/2023 – NYSC Trust Fund Loan has been made available for all Serving Corp Members or prospective corps members.
Do you know about the NYSC Trust Fund Registration? NYSC Trust Fund was initiated to lift 100 million Nigerians out of unemployment before the next 10 years.
- 1 Latest News on NYSC Trust Fund Loan by FG
- 2 Join Over 15,000+ Subscribers for Latest Updates?
- 3 How to Apply for the NYSC Trust Fund 2022
- 4 Want Latest Updates Like This?
Latest News on NYSC Trust Fund Loan by FG
According to the NYSC Trust Fund Portal;
The NYSC Director on Special Duties, Alhaji Musa Abdullahi said this during a session with newsmen. He said that no fewer than 500,000 Corps members had trained and empowered under its Skill Acquisition and Entrepreneurship Development
The NYSC Graduate and Entrepreneurship Trust Fund Scheme is a brainchild of the Bank of Industry (BOI) in alliance with the National Youth Service Corps to offer business loans to serving Corps members.
NYSC Trust Fund Required documents?
- Workable business plan
- Valid ID card
- Supporting NYSC documents
Join Over 15,000+ Subscribers for Latest Updates?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
What are the collaterals for NYSC Trust Fund loan?
- NYSC certificate: An undertaking will be signed by the NYSC Directorate to not release the certificate until loan is settled.
- One external guarantor who must be of: Level 7 civil servant, Banker (officer), Medical Doctor, Lawyer, Clergyman, Accountant, Elected public servant, Senior staff of reputable companies.
How to Apply for the NYSC Trust Fund 2022
To begin registration, visit www.boi.ng/apply/register
Find Out How NYSC Trust Fund Works
- Applicants must have partaken in the:
- Screening practice
- 4-day intensive training of GEF
- Submission of a feasible business plan within BOI’s policy.
You can check the NYSC Trust Fund portal for more details
Want Latest Updates Like This?
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter below.
Hope this article was helpful?
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.