- An Entrepreneurship program
- Open to internatinal applicants
- At Ocean Wise
About Ocean Wise
The Ocean Wise Innovator Lab is a global project-based competition for youth aged 13-30, including university students, student clubs, high school students, youth-led organizations, and startups.
- Country: Australlia
- Institution: Deakin University
- Academic Session: 2022
- Study Type: Full Time
- Deadline: June 30, 2023
Ocean Wise Scholarship Requirement
- Have an interest and / or background knowledge in ocean health, particularly in solving the issue of ocean plastics
- Are impact-oriented and interested in designing an innovation to address ocean plastics by April 30, 2022
- Are looking to gain skills in design development and entrepreneurship, as well as deepen your knowledge on what’s impacting the health of the oceans
- Were born between January 1, 1992 and January 1, 2009, and are ready to make a change to one of the world’s greatest environmental problems
- Live somewhere on planet Earth (land or water, we dont mind)
How to Apply
Interested Qualified applicants should click on the link below
what do you think about my article?
leave a comment below!