Onshore Student Scholarship 2022 portal is open for all interested and qualified candidates to take advantage of this opportunity before the deadline.
On this page is all you need to know to successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022 program.
About Newcastle University
Newcastle University is known for its strong focus on student experience, excellence in teaching, and research. You will get an opportunity to build your professional networks and connect with several of her industry partners.
Newcastle offers you an environment to study free from distraction in a welcoming setting. You will be involved in a lot of practical learning experiences while you study.
You will be part of a thriving, vibrant student community. Compared to other Universities of its standard, Newcastle is relatively affordable.
- Host Nationality: Australia
- Institution: University of Newcastle
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2023
Requirement for Onshore Student Scholarship
- Be in Australia and ready to accept an offer and enrol for face-to-face studies in Semester 2 or Trimester 3 in 2020, and Semester 1 or Trimester 1 in 2021, in an eligible coursework program.
- Be enrolling in an on-campus coursework program with the Newcastle Business School which has a minimum duration of 80 units.
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Not be enrolled in an ELICOS or Graduate Certificate program with the university of Newcastle.
- Not hold another scholarship for the same program of equivalent or more substantial benefit.
- Meet all of the financial obligations of a full-fee paying international student, including the full tuition fee and other expenses for the purpose of obtaining your student visa, and in the event that eligibility for the scholarship is not maintained.
Deadline for Onshore Student Scholarship
This scholarship deadline was Not Specified, so I strongly advise you to start applying now before the closing date.
How to Apply for Onshore Student Scholarship
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!