Opening Account with First Bank Online Latest Update 2022-First Bank is among the banks that allow the opening of accounts online without the stress of going to the bank follow through with this article for the steps and know the requirement needed.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. It is the premier bank in West Africa. First Bank of Nigeria Limited operates as a parent company in Nigeria, with the subsidiaries ‘FBNBank’ in the Republic of Congo, Ghana, The Gambia, Guinea, Sierra-Leone, and Senegal; FBN Bank UK Limited in the United Kingdom with a branch in Paris; First Bank Representative Office in Beijing to capture trade-related business between geographies.
How to Open First Bank Online
As earlier stated First Bank is among the Banks that allow the opening of account with your divice at your convicnece time at the comfort of your home below are the steps to follow;
- Choose your desired Nigerian bank;
- Dial *894# for First bank
- Use your phone to dial your bank’s USSD code;
- Select option to open an account;
- Enter your name, date of birth, or other required information;
- Create your PIN;
- Receive 10-digit NUBAN by SMS;
- Visit a local branch to link BVN, if necessary.
Note;The 10-digit NUBAN sent to you is your offial bank account number keep it safe
How can I get my BVN online?
- Enter any Nigerian bank of your choice.
- Request and fill out the BVN enrolment form.
- Submit the form.
- Your biometric data will be taken i.e facial, thumbprint.
- You will be given an acknowledgment slip with a transaction ID.
- Within 24 hours you’ll receive your BVN.
First Bank of Nigeria Customer care line
If you have any issues with opening your account online or transfering or any problem at all just call the customer line availabe 24/7 just dial 0708 062 5000
Quick, Convenient, Secure and Easy Way of Banking
- Create PIN. Simply dial *894*0#, a list of masked debit cards linked to your account is displayed. …
- Airtime Recharge for Self. Dial *894*Amount# …
- For Transfer. Dial *894*Amount*Account Number# …
- To Check Balance. Dial *894*00# …
- To Deactivate Your Mobile Number. Dial *894*911#
How to Check Bank Statement on First Bank Nigeria
- Log in to online banking.
- Click on the ‘Welcome’ dropdown at the top of your screen and select ‘All Services & Settings.’
- Under preferences, select ‘View Statements.’
- On the righthand side under ‘Electronic Statement Delivery,’ click ‘Electronic Statement Only Delivery.’
- The Electronic Statement Disclosure Statement will appear. After you read the disclosed information, click ‘Accept’ or ‘Accept & Print.’
- Verify your email address. This is the email address that your notifications will be sent to.
- Click on the ‘Accounts’ tab and the click on ‘All Accounts.’
- Next, click on the account you wish to see statements from and in the upper right hand of your screen, click on ‘Statements.’
- Select the statement you wish to retrieve and click ‘View.’
- Your statement will display as a PDF file. You can save and/or print the statement.
- After you have successfully enrolled in E-Statements, your statements will be accessible for 18 months after they are issued. You must be enrolled in Online Banking to receive E-Statements.
- Check Out Customer Care Number For All Network| MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9Mobile
- How To Subscribe To MTN Data Plan Update
- GTB Loan – How to Borrow Money From GTBank
- Access Bank Loan: How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
- How to Get Loans For Farmers In Nigeria 2022
- UBA Bank Loans – How to Borrow Money From UBA Bank
- Access Bank Mobile App Loan – How to get a loan through a mobile app
- How to open a bank account with GT online
Hope after reading this article, it was able to solve your issues?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.
Please note; Please be mindful of fake sites run by fraudulent parties posing as First Bank of Nigeria or its affiliates. Do not disclose your personal information and financial details to anyone online or anywhere else.
For more infomation please visit the FIRSTBANK OF NIGERIA WEBSITE